The Hobart HL300-1STD planetary mixer comes with a 30-quart, stainless steel mixing bowl, a B beater, and a D whip. A hand crank on the side of the mixer lets the operator move the bowl up and down, then it locks into the top or bottom position. The bowl installs on only one point, making it simple to put on and take off of the mixer. Dough and other products are also easy to take out of the bowl since it swings out to the side.
There are three fixed speeds plus a stir speed on this mixer. Agitation technology makes switching from one speed to the next a smooth process. The speeds can also be changed without stopping the mixing process. A #12 taper attachment hub allows for various attachments to be put on the mixer for a variety of applications, like making dough for bread, grinding meat, or making whipped cream. The Hobart HL300-1STD planetary mixer has large controls that are easy to use on the side of the head.
- Comes with B beater and D whip
- #12 taper attachment hub allows for various attachments to be put on the mixer
- Controls are easy to reach and big for simple use
- 3 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Speeds can change without stopping the mixer thanks to Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls
- Changing from one speed to the next is gentle thanks to Agitation Technology
- 15-min. SmartTimer has a timer that can count up or down as needed
- Automatic Time Recall puts the last set time on each speed for easy use
- 30-qt. bowl capacity
- Bowl lifts and lowers manually with the hand crank
- Bowl installs with a single point, making it easy to put on and take off
- Product is easy to take out of the bowl since it swings out to the side
- Stainless steel bowl guard prevents product from getting flung out of the bowl
- Rubber foot pads included
- Open base
- Powder coat finish in metallic gray
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 5.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 493⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 3/4 hp, 200-240/50/60/3, 30-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 15 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard, SS Bowl, "B" beater, "D" whip. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HL300-1STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|