Doughs and batters can be mixed for the best cakes, cookies, pancakes, pizza crusts and other treats for your customers with Hobart's HL200-2STD countertop planetary mixer. The unit includes a stainless steel swing-out bowl, and operates at three fixed speeds, plus a stir speed for flexibility and reliability in mixing other items such as creams, icings, and even mashed potatoes. Powered by a 1/2 horsepower motor, its gear transmission assures consistent performance and less downtime under heavy loads. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow the user to change speeds while the unit is running.
- 1/2-HP motor
- 20-qt. stainless steel swing-out bowl
- 3 fixed speeds and stir speed for flexibility and reliability
- Standard 15-minute SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is mixing
- Automatic time recall remembers last time set for each speed
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 9.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-7/8 -in. W x 19-1/8 in. D x 29-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, Bench, 20-qt., 3 fixed speed stainless steeltir speed, gear trans, 15 min. SmartTimer, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, aluminum "B" beater, stainless steel "D" wire whip, stainless steel bowl guard, 200-240/50/60/1, 1/2 hp, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and d options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL200-2STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|