The Hobart HL200-1STD planetary bench mixer has three speed settings so users can dial in the speed they need to achieve the perfect culinary results. An additional stir speed lets users mix in dense ingredients. Users can switch between those speeds without shutting the mixer down thanks to Shift-on-the-Fly controls.
This 20-quart bench mixer is built with several features that make it safer and more comfortable to operate. A stainless steel bowl guard keeps users' hands safe from the mixer's agitator. A soft start feature prevents splattering by staring the agitator up slowly. The Hobart HL200-1STD's controls are large and easy to use.
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP motor is designed to handle dense mixtures
- Gear-driven transmission offers superior reliability
- Mixes at 3 fixed speed plus a slow stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls allow users to change speeds without stopping the motor
- 15-minute SmartTimer
- Time recall feature remembers the last timer setting so users can achieve consistent results from batch to batch
- Mixing bowl installs on one point for ease of use
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl is designed for reduced user fatigue
- Attachment hub accepts #12 attachments
- Durable and hygienic metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 191⁄8 in. W x 227⁄8 in. D x 29 in. H
Built for Safety and Convenience
- Open base facilitates cleaning underneath the mixer
- Stainless steel bowl guard keeps hands and foreign objects away from agitator for user safety
- Soft start feature avoids splattering contents on startup
- Large controls are easy to see, understand, and operate
100-120/50/60/1; Bench type mixer; with bowl, beater, & whip; US/EXP configuration Legacy Planetary Mixer, Bench, 20-quart, (3) fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear-driven transmission, 15-minute SmartTimer™, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, aluminum "B" beater, stainless steel "D" wire whip, stainless steel bowl guard, 1/2 hp, cord with plug
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL200-1STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|