The Hobart HL200-1STD planetary mixer has a 20-quart bowl with a swing-out design that employees can load and unload conveniently. A lift raises this bowl with an ergonomic hand crank, and a bowl interlock prevents operation if the bowl is not placed properly in the unit. A stainless steel bowl guard is included to protect users while the agitator is moving. If the guard is not in place, the safety interlock prevents operation. To provide space for adding ingredients, the wire front guard rotates out of the way. The guard's rear is solid, so it can be cleaned without being removed.
This Hobart HL200-1STD countertop planetary mixer has three fixed speeds and an additional stirring speed. When users change the speed, soft-start technology smoothly transitions to prevent ingredients from splashing out. Users do not have to stop mixing to change the operation speed. For accurate, uniform mixing, a 15-minute timer tracks operation and automatically recalls the last time setting for each speed.
- 20-qt. bowl
- Swing-out bowl design for convenient loading and unloading
- Bowl lift operates ergonomically with a hand crank and locks into position
- Bowl interlock prevents operation if the bowl is not in place
- 3 fixed speeds with an additional speed for stirring
- Soft-start agitation technology softly transitions to reduce splashing
- Change speeds without stopping operation
- 15-min. SmartTimer™ keeps up with mixing time to prevent overmixing
- Automatically recalls the last time set for each speed
- Durable motor is designed to support heavy-duty applications
- Strong, reliable gear transmission is consistent and has little downtime with heavy loads
- Thermal overload protection
- No. 12 attachment hub
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Wire front rotates so operators can add ingredients and install or remove the agitator
- Solid rear can be cleaned while in position
- Safety interlock prevents operation if the guard is not in position
Dimensions & Utilities
- 191⁄8 in. W x 227⁄8 in. D x 29 in. H
- 8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 100-120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
Our article covering planetary mixers breaks down the features of these units.
100-120/50/60/1; Bench type mixer; with bowl, beater, whip & spiral dough arm, US/EXP configuration - Legacy Planetary Mixer, Bench, 20 quart, (3) fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear-driven transmission, 15-minute SmartTimer™, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, aluminum "B" beater, stainless steel "D" wire whip, aluminum "ED" spiral dough arm, stainless steel bowl guard, 1/2 hp, cord with plug
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HL200-1STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Dough Capacity (lbs)||25|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Bowl Capacity (qts)||20|
|Hub Size||#12 hub|
|Special Features||Automatic Reset|
|Special Features||Includes Accessories|
|Special Features||Safety Guard|
|Special Features||Soft Start|
|No. of Speeds||3|