Vegetables, fruits and soft meats are among the products that can be chopped and cut in different ways with Hobart's FP100-1 food processor. The unit's cutting surfaces are made from stainless steel that is easy to clean, and comes with an angled, continuous feed design and a 1/2-size feed hopper, producing 11 pounds of product per minute. Its planetary gear transmission and triple safety locks protect the user from any potential accidents. Aluminum housing protects the unit's interior, and it also has rubber feet to assure security in place while in use.
- Stainless steel cutting surfaces easy to clean
- Angled, continuous feed design and 1/2-size feed hopper
- Produces 11 lbs. of product per minute
- Planetary gear transmission and triple safety locks protect user
- Aluminum housing protects interior
- Rubber feet secures place while in use
- 420 RPM plate speed for quality and consistency
- Interlock switch prevents unit from operation when pusher plate swings away or open
- Red off, green on button for easy operation
- 120 V/60 hz/1-hp, 3.5 A, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Food Processor - Unit Only, angled continuous feed design, half-size hopper, 11 lb per/min production cap., 420 rpm, stainless steel cutting surfaces, planetary gear transmission, triple safety interlocks, aluminum housing, rubber feet, 120/60/1, 1/3 HP, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart FP100-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet