The Hobart FD4/125-4 garbage disposer’s motor unit is secured to its grind chamber by four removable bolts. A durable aluminum grind and discharge housing with a vinyl isolating ring at the cone mounting prevents metal-on-metal contact, minimizing noise and vibration. Both sides of the motor have sealed upper bearings, and the ball bearings are lubricated for upper and lower shelf support. To prevent overheating, the motor has a manual-reset thermal overload inherent protector. This unit has four machine-ground primary action breaker bars and 42 secondary action grinding teeth.
The Hobart FD4/125-4 garbage disposer has a chrome-plated brass tailpiece that connects to a 11⁄2-in. standard drain trap. For new cutting edges, the two replaceable hardened stainless steel cutter blocks can be indexed. Slots undercut the shredder ring to ensure that objects are ground to the appropriate size before washing down the drain line. Mounted at the center, a breaker blade grinds quickly to prevent objects from getting stuck and has a rotating mating ring that pairs with a wear-resistant seal surface.
- Motor unit is secured to the grind chamber by 4 removable bolts
- Durable aluminum grind and discharge housings
- Both sides of the motor have sealed upper bearings
- Ball bearings are lubricated for upper and lower shelf support
- Vinyl isolating ring prevents metal-on-metal contact and minimizes noise and vibration
- To prevent overheating, the motor has a manual-reset thermal overload inherent protector
- 4 machine-ground primary action breaker bars
- 42 secondary action grinding teeth
- 13⁄4-in.-high stationary shredder ring
- 63⁄16-in.-dia. Ni-Resist flywheel
- 2 replaceable hardened stainless steel cutter blocks can be indexed for new cutting edges
- Breaker blade at the center grinds quickly to prevent objects from sticking
- Chrome-plated brass tailpiece enables connection to a 11⁄2-in. standard drain trap
- Slots undercut the shredder ring, ensuring objects are ground to the appropriate size before going down the drain line
- Rotating mating ring pairs with a wear-resistant seal surface
- Heavy-duty cartridge-style mechanical face seal
- Attaches to 7-in. I.D. cones
- Works with electrical control group 4 for efficient operation (sold separately)
- Operates in either direction of flywheel rotation
- 5.05-11.1 A, 11⁄4 HP
- 120/208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 235⁄8 in. H
- ETL-sanitation listed
Garbage disposer, basic unit only, 1.25 HP motor, 23.63"H, 7.4 - 14.8 Amps, 120v/208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart FD4/125-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|