The Follett 7CI100AIWCFST00 countertop nugget ice and water dispenser produces up to 125 pounds of ice every day. The storage area can hold up to 7 pounds at a time, and high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane slows the melting of ice stored there. Nugget ice is ideal for healthcare applications since it is not a choking hazard to patients and has a 90 percent ice-to-water ratio. This ice type is many people's favorite since it is easy to chew. It is perfect for any beverage since it takes on the drink's flavor, and it easily breaks down for smoothies.
A sleep mode saves energy, and the harvest cycles are quiet. The blue lights on the front show you where to get ice and water dispensed. There is an internal filter for the ice and water. Since users do not come in contact with ice, contamination is prevented. Bacteria is kept from growing between cleanings since internal components that come in contact with ice and water are coated with Agion®, a silver-based antimicrobial agent. A 20-ounce drip tray collects water and easily removes so you can dispose of it and clean it. The Follett 7CI100AIWCFST00 countertop nugget ice and water dispenser is convenient and perfect for offices or other small operations that will be serving up to 25 people.
- Nugget ice is chewable, blends well, takes on the flavor of its beverage, and is not a choking hazard to patients in healthcare
- 7-lb. storage capacity
- Storage area is insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Produces up to 125 lbs. of ice daily
- Sleep mode saves energy when dispenser is not in use
- Harvest cycles are quiet, making this dispenser appropriate for use healthcare facilities
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior with accent trim
- Dispense-activated blue light illuminated the point-of-use
- 20-oz. drip tray removes for cleaning and dumping liquids out
- Agion coating is a silver-based antimicrobial agent that protects components that touch ice and water to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Internal filter
- Reduces the risk of contamination since users do not come in contact with ice
- Comes fully assembled
- Drainless design lets you put the dispenser anywhere an incoming water line can be run; no drain line is required
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 1700 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 14.62 in. W x 22.12 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
7 Series Ice & Water Dispenser, countertop, integral air-cooled ice machine, Chewblet® compressed nugget ice, 125 lb. production/24 hours, 7 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, push button dispensing standard, blue LED lighting, Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protection, internal filter, drainless design, designed to serve up to 25 people, for use in applications with less than 400 mg/1 total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis) (Completion of Qualification/Site Validation Form #5065 is strongly recommended prior to order), NSF, cETLus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Follett 7CI100AIWCFST00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||7 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|
|Warranty||2-years Parts & Labor/3 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
Follett 7CI100AIWCFST00 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Purchased this product 7 months ago. Just completed the 6 month maintenance. It was a bit time consuming (hour-ish), but well worth the pleasure..."
"Purchased this product 7 months ago. Just completed the 6 month maintenance. It was a bit time consuming (hour-ish), but well worth the pleasure it gives our whole family. I searched the web daily for a pellet ice maker and alway found myself drawn to this one. We use it many times a day along side our soda dispenser. Price was a bit much but took a chance on it and wasn't let down. It delivers everything it says. If you can afford it, this is it... look no further."