The Follett 00130229 water filtration assembly is made to be used on Symphony™ and Symphony Plus™ ice and water dispensers and Maestro™ and Maestro Plus™ ice machines. A pre-filter, primary filter, pressure gauge, and wall-mounting bracket are included with this purchase. Agion, a silver-based antimicrobial agent, helps inhibit the growth of bacteria. Minerals and limescale are reduced, dirt and other harmful particles are removed to keep the machine from becoming damaged, and chlorine tastes and odors are removed from water; the removal of these harmful items enhances the performance of your ice machine and protects it from damage between cleanings. This Follett 00130229 water filtration assembly has a filtration capacity of 3,000 gallons.
- Agion, a silver-based antimicrobial product, slows the growth of bacteria in your ice machine
- 3,000 gal. filtration capacity
- Pre-filter, primary filter, pressure gauge, and wall-mounting bracket are included
- Made for Maestro™ and Maestro Plus™ ice machines, as well as Symphony™ and Symphony Plus™ ice and water dispensers
- Dirt as small as 0.5 micron is trapped
- Chlorine odors and tastes are removed
- Filters out parasitic cysts
- Minerals and scale buildup are reduced to ensure the machine runs properly
- Dirt and other particles that can damage the machine are removed
- Overall Dimensions: 14.25 in. W x 6 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Water Filter System, standard capacity, (one per ice machine) for Maestro and Maestro Plus ice machines, and Symphony and Symphony Plus ice and water dispensers. Filtration capacity 3,000 gallons (11,356 liters)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Follett 00130229 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|