Ideal for ground meat, seafood, and poultry, the Globe PP5 manual hamburger patty press makes 4-inch-diameter patties that measure 0.75 inch thick. It operates manually with a heavy-duty, single-press handle. Constructed of stainless steel, the press bowl and press plate are corrosion, scratch, and dent resistant. The base is made of heavy-duty anodized aluminum that is built for commercial applications, while its compact design easily fits on countertops and in cabinets. The Globe PP5 manual hamburger patty press comes with 500 wax paper patty dividers and has a removable wax paper divider holder.
- Makes 4-in.-dia. x 0.75-in.-thick patties
- 4-6 oz. (0.25-3 lb.) meat weight
- Yields 4 patties per pound (based on testing of 93-percent lean ground beef)
- Can be used with ground meat, seafood, and poultry
- Manual operation with a heavy-duty, single-press handle
- Stainless steel press bowl and press plate are corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Anodized aluminum base is built for use in commercial establishments
- Comes with 500 round wax paper dividers to separate the patties
- Removable wax paper divider holder
- Compact design is easy to store on the countertop or cabinet
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 15 in. H
- NSF certified
Patty Press Burger Mold, manual, 5" dia. / 3/4" thick patty, anodized aluminum base, stainless steel bowls and press plate, heavy-duty single level press handle, detachable paper holder, includes starter pack of (500) paper dividers, 8"L x 7.25"W foot print, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe PP5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet