Omelets, eggs, burgers, sauces and other delicacies can be cooked efficiently with Globe's GIR18 countertop commercial induction cooktop range. Made with stainless steel construction, this unit features a durable ceramic cooktop and has controls that are easy to clean. There are seven power levels with touch pad controls and a four-digit LED display. It also comes with an adjustable digital timer and heat and temperature controls ranging from 140 to 460 degrees F.
- Stainless steel construction
- Durable ceramic cooktop
- Easy-to-clean controls
- 7 power levels
- Touch pad controls with 4-digit LED display
- Adjustable digital timer with heat and temperature controls ranging from 140 to 460 degrees F
- Proper pan detection and automatic empty pan safety shut-off
- Error code alert display
- Adjustable foot for leveling unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1,800 W, NEMA 5-15 P, 5-1/2 ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-in. L x 13-in. W x 4-in. H
- ETL Listed
Induction Range, counter-top, electric, for continuous use, temperature ranges from 140 to 460 F, (7) power levels, touch pad controls and 4 digit LED display, error code alert display, digital timer, automatic safety shut off, stainless steel construction, ceramic glass surface, 5-1/2 foot power cord, 120v/60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P USA, NEMA 5-20P Canada, cETLus, Sanitation ETL, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GIR18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|