The Globe medium duty manual slicer features a 10-inch knife for efficient and consistent slicing. The top-mounted metal knife sharpener increases the life of the knife. This manual slicer offers removable parts that are durable and easy to clean. The positive traction grooved belt drive provides smoother operation and less strenuous movement.
- Ergonomic handle for easy operation
- Seamless edges and radius corners for quick and easy sanitation
- Metal bottom enclosure prevents debris from entering
- Knife cover interlock for safe usage
- No volt release relay prevents accidental activation if power is interrupted
- Rubber feet prevent slipping when in use
- On/Off controls are moisture protected for longer life
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2-in. W x 21-in. D x 16-1/2 in. H
- UL and NSF Certified
Medium Duty Manual Slicer, 10" Knife, motor overload protection with manual reset, top mounted sharpener, 0 to 9/16" slice thickness, anodized aluminum construction, oversized positive traction grooved belt drive, 35 degree angled food chute, power light, no voltage release relay system, 1/3 HP. One year parts and labor warranty.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe G10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|