This Vollrath 40950 medium-duty slicer has a QuanTanium® coated non-stick plate that creates a tougher surface than many other units. This unit has a 10-in blade that runs off a belt-driven motor. Non-stick rubber feet keep this unit in place for safer use. The non-marking feet also keep countertops in great shape. The small footprint and lightweight design of this Vollrath 40950 slicer is space-saving and easy to carry.
- Medium-duty slicer
- Space-saving design
- Non-stick plate provides a durable surface
- 10-in. blade
- Slice thickness up to 1⁄2-in.
- Gravity feed guides product towards blade
- Belt drive motor is reliable and easy to service
- No slip rubber feet help ensure user safety
- Safety cover under motor
- Lightweight design makes slicer easy to carry
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, NEMA 5-15R plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 227⁄16 in. W x 221⁄16 in. D x 1811⁄16 in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
SLM250/S Slicer, medium duty, 10" blade, 22-1/16"W x 22-7/16"D x 18-11/16"H, slice thickness up to 1/2", 25° gravity feed, belt drive, space saver, easy to carry for catering needs, 1/3 hp, 120v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, 6 ft 4" cord with NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL-EPH, UL Sanitation Certified to NSF/ANSI 8, model #SLM250/S, (replaces discontinued item 40901)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40950 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|
|Also Known As||SLM250/S|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Warranty||1-yr parts & labor; 5-yr belt|