Save space with the lightweight, compact design of the Globe Chefmate manual countertop slicer. The angled chute of this slicer allows the user to see the product while slicing, and reduces waste. The removable chute, deflector, cover, and sharpener can be quickly and easily sanitized. This slicer offers motor overload protection with manual reset for safe usage.
- Gravity food feed chute makes operation easy
- Ergonomic handle for easy use
- Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners allow for quick and easy cleaning
- Powerful knife motors provide consistent cuts
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph,2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19-in. W x 16.75-in. D x 14.25-in. H
- AQ, cETLus, and NSF Certified
Chefmate™ Food Slicer, manual, 9" diameter knife, 0 to 9/16" slice thickness, removable gravity feed food chute, top mounted sharpener, slice deflector and knife cover, belt-driven, chute slide system, anodized aluminum, rubber feet, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF (NSF/ANSI 8-2010)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||9 in Knife|
|Slice Thickness||Up to 9/16"|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|