The Globe C10 slicer is designed for light-duty slicing work in restaurant kitchens. It can be used for up to 30 minutes a day, and it isn't recommended for slicing cheese. The anodized aluminum base makes the slicer long lasting, stain resistant, and easy to clean. The Globe C10 is powered by a 1⁄4-HP motor, and a knob adjusts slice thickness up to 9⁄16 inch.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction makes slicer easy to transport and store
- Designed with seamless edges and radius corners for easy cleaning and enhanced sanitation
- Hollow-ground, hard-chromed, special alloy knife is designed for durability and edge retention
- Top-mounted knife sharpener with 2-stone design for easy blade maintenance
- Chute, slice deflector, knife cover, and sharpener are all removable for thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all slicer components
- Bottom is enclosed in metal to keep debris out of interior components
- On/Off switch is shielded with a moisture-proof housing for sanitation and easy cleaning
- Electronic components are protected in sealed splash zones
- Chute slides on ball-bearings for smooth, reliable motion
- 1⁄4-HP knife motor for light-duty slicing work
- Positive traction, grooved belt drive system makes for reliable operation and easy slicer maintenance
- Motor is protected from overheating with overload switch, which requires a manual reset
- Dual-purpose handle is designed with user comfort in mind
- Power indicator light lets operators know when the slicer is powered on
- Rubber feet prevent slicer from sliding on counter
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 5.5-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19 in. W x 171⁄4 in. D x 15 in. H
- cETLus and NSF Listed
Globe Chefmate Model 10" Diameter Knife, Manual Slicer. Motor overload protection with manual reset, top mounted sharpener, 0 to 9/16" slice thickness, anodized aluminum construction, oversized positive traction grooved belt drive, gravity feed, attached 5 ft 4 in cord and plug, NSF. One year parts and labor warranty.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe C10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|