The True TWT-72-ADA~SPEC1 Spec Series worktop refrigerator is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The interior has coved corners for easy cleaning, since debris cannot get caught in corners and crevices. Cold air stays in the cabinet thanks to the high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that provides strength to the cabinet. The three doors are self-closing, but have a stay-open feature past 90 degrees that makes loading products into the cabinet simple. Cold air is kept in the cabinet and warm air is kept out by the magnetic door gaskets, which ensure a complete seal around the opening. Six shelves hold products in the cabinet and are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments.
The refrigeration system guides airflow through the cabinet so all products are evenly cooled. High-volume airflow is created by the oversized and balanced evaporator, which provides quick temperature recovery when the door is opened and when new products are added to the cabinet. Servicing the condensing unit is easy, since it slides out from behind the front grille. The unit holds temperatures in the range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The True TWT-72-ADA~SPEC1 worktop refrigerator meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for accessibility at 331⁄4 inches tall.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Interior has coved corners for easy cleaning
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural rigidity, since it is foamed in place
- 3-in.-dia. castors make the unit mobile
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum door liners
- 3 self-closing doors have a stay-open feature past 90 degrees for easy loading
- Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 6 shelves are PVC coated for corrosion resistance
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2 in. increments
- Comes with 16 sixth-size, clear polycarbonate food pans
- Meets ADA standards for accessibility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Refrigeration system guides airflow so all products are evenly distributed
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Oversized and balanced evaporator provides high-volume airflow for fast temperature recovery
- Condensing unit easily slides out of the back of the cabinet for easy maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
SPEC SERIES® ADA Compliant Work Top Refrigerator, three-section; SPEC Package 1 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with rear splash, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, (3) heavy duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (6) shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display; 3" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TWT-72-ADA-HC~SPEC1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Sections||3|
|Also Known As||TWT-72-ADA~SPEC1|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
|Product||Work Top Refrigerator|