The True TWT-48-F worktop freezer is built with two sections, each of which includes two 16-inch deep PVC-coated shelves for holding frozen goods, including ice cream. The freezer's capillary-tube refrigeration system uses a large evaporator fan to distribute a high volume of air at a low velocity, meaning cabinet temperatures stay at a consistent -10 degrees Fahrenheit throughout. The worktop freezer's compressor and condenser slide out from the rear for easy service and maintenance.
- Oversized and balanced refrigeration system is designed to hold product temperature at -10 degrees F
- Capillary tube system meters refrigerant without complicated moving parts for quick and efficient temperature recovery
- Evaporator fan with large blades and sealed, cast-iron motor create low-velocity, high-volume airflow for uniform temperature distribution
- Condensing coil and compressor slide out from the back of the unit for easily servicing those components
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigeration
- Automatic defrost system is time-initiated and time-terminated
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6.1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 4815⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Rugged Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet top, front, and ends are made with stainless steel; back is made with matching aluminum
- One-piece cabinet top and backsplash are seamless, so there's no crevice for food and bacteria to get stuck in
- Aluminum interior liner is protected by a clear coating for easy cleaning and damage resistance
- Cabinet and doors insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate for energy efficiency
- Cabinet is mounted on 5-in. stem castors for mobility and easy cleaning underneath; front pair lock
- 2 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are included; each measure 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Shelves mount on aluminum pilasters and are adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments
- Doors close by themselves until they are opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open to give staff unimpeded access to interior
- Each door is fitted with a 12-in. long handle that's permanently foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock so it will never become loose
- Doors swing within the cabinet dimensions to reduce the clearance required on each side
- Magnetic, one-piece door gaskets snap into place without tools for easy maintenance
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Work Top Freezer, two-section, -10° F, (4) adjustable PVC wire shelves, stainless steel front, top & ends, with aluminum finished back, (2) solid stainless steel doors, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TWT-48F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TWT48F, TRUTWT48F, 890TWT48F, 675-106, TWT-48F, TRUE TWT-48F, TWT-48-F, TWT-48F-HC, TWT-48-F-HC|
True Refrigeration TWT-48F Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Great price and service on time"
"Great price and service on time"