The True TWT-48-D4 worktop refrigerator is built with four drawers, each of which can accommodate a full-size food box. For easy cleaning and maintenance, each drawer's gasket, slides, and rollers are removable without tools. The worktop refrigerator is built with an oversized and balanced refrigeration system that takes advantage of R290 hydrocarbon refrigeration to maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Self-contained capillary tube system circulates environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Oversized factory-balanced refrigeration system is designed for quick temperature recovery, maintaining 33 to 38 degrees F temperatures
- Evaporator fan with large blades and sealed, cast iron motor coupled with guided, low-velocity, high-volume airflow contribute to even temperature distribution throughout cabinet
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will never corrode in the presence of acidic foods
- Condensing unit slides out from the rear of the cabinet for easy access
- 5-in. diameter stem castors, front set with locks
- 4 heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves included, each measure 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Aluminum pilasters allow shelves to be adjusted on 1⁄2 in. increments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
- Each drawer slide accommodates a 12-in. L x 18-in. W x 6-in. D food box
- Stainless steel drawer facings, liners, and drawer frames for durability
- 12-in. handles are permanently foamed in place with a sheet metal interlocks
- Magnetic drawer gaskets snap in and out of place without tools for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Drawer slides and rollers are removable without tools for cleaning
- Cabinet and drawer facings are insulated with dense, foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane for energy efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and ends with matching aluminum back
- Top and backsplash are formed of one seamless piece, so there are no crevices for bacteria to gather and proliferate
- Clear-coated aluminum interior lining and stainless steel floor with coved corners facilitate cleaning
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
ADA Compliant Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, stainless steel top with rear splash, front & sides, (4) drawers each accommodate (1) 12x18x6 food storage box (not included), clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, 34" working height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TWT-48D-4-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TWT48D4, TRUTWT48D4, 890TWT48D4, TWT-48D-4, TRUE TWT-48D-4, 675-207, TWT-48-D4, TWT-48-D4-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||2|