The True TWT-27D-2-HC worktop refrigerator features two drawers, each of which can hold one full-size food pan. Each drawer has a 12-inch recessed handle to eliminate protruding parts, and also has a one-piece magnetic gasket that is easy to remove for cleaning. The drawers are easily removable without tools to help keep maintenance and cleaning simple.
True refrigerators are known for their oversized and balanced refrigeration systems, which mean their products have large evaporator coils, and this model has a 1⁄6-HP compressor to power the unit. The cast iron fan is completely sealed and self-lubricating to reduce maintenance, and has large fan blades to ensure large amounts of air can be moved at low velocity throughout the unit for uniform temperatures. When maintenance is needed, the condensing unit can be slid out of the back of the refrigerator for easy access. The stainless steel exterior and clear-coated aluminum liner make this refrigerator durable and easy to clean.
- 1-section worktop refrigerator
- 2 drawers, each with a 12-in. recessed handle
- Each drawer can hold 1 full-size pan or incremental sizes with divider bars (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer rollers, slides, liners, and frames can support full pans of food
- Drawers are removable without tools for easy cleaning
- Each drawer has a one-piece magnetic gasket that is easily removed for cleaning
- Worktop and backsplash are made from 1 solid piece of stainless steel to eliminate debris-accumulating seams
- Top, sides, and front are all made of durable stainless steel
- Interior is made of a clear-coated aluminum liner and a stainless steel interior floor with easy-to-clean coved corners
- Insulated with high-density Ecomate polyurethane
- 5-in. castors included
- Evaporator fan motor is completely sealed and self-lubricating to reduce maintenance needs
- Large fan blades enable the unit to move large volumes of air at low velocity to maintain cabinet temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Capillary tube refrigeration system is oversized and factory-balanced with a 1⁄6-HP compressor
- Maintenance is made simple with a condensing unit that slides out of the back of the unit
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion-resistant
- NSF-7 approved for open food products
- Uses environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 7-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Work Top Refrigerator, one-section, stainless steel top with rear splash & sides, (2) drawers accommodates (1) 12x20x6 pans (not included), clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TWT-27D-2-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TWT-27D-2, TRUE TWT-27D-2, TWT27D2, TRUTWT27D2, 890TWT27D2, 675-189, TWT-27D-2-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||1|