True's TUC-48-G-HC undercounter refrigerator features glass doors built with low-emissivity, thermal insulated glass to maintain energy efficiency while keeping your products highly visible for user convenience. The oversized and balanced refrigeration system uses natural R290 refrigerant to efficiently maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F. The unit's entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for rigidity and energy efficiency.
- Refrigerant is portioned in a capillary tube system for responsiveness to changing temperatures
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly, with no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential
- Built with True's signature oversized and balanced refrigeration system that takes advantage of guided airflow for uniform temperatures across the unit interior
- Condenser and evaporator are each paired with a dependable electronically-commutated motor for consistent airflow
- Condensing unit can be accessed through the rear of the unit for easy maintenance
- Top and ends of cabinet are built with stainless steel; back is made of matching aluminum
- Interior is lined with NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum
- Cabinet is fully insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate, which yields structural integrity and improved energy efficiency
- 5-in. stem castors are included standard; front pair lock
- Includes 4 adjustable PVC-coated shelves measuring 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Aluminum support pilasters support shelves on 1⁄2 in. increments
- LED interior lights are energy efficient, bright, and attractive
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to prevent corrosion in the presence of acidic foods like citrus and tomatoes
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 305⁄32 in. D x 3515⁄16 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord attached
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Durable, Thermal-Insulated Glass Doors
- Door glass is low-emissivity, double paned, and thermal insulated for visibility without sacrificing energy efficiency
- 12-in. extruded aluminum handle on each door
- Self-closing doors form a positive seal
- Doors open within the dimensions of the cooler so they require no additional clearance to the sides of the equipment
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets snap in and out of place without tools for easy cleaning and replacing
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) Low-E glass doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, LED interior lighting, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48G-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC48G, TRUTUC48G, 890TUC48G, TUC-48G, TRUE TUC-48G, 675-250, TUC-48G-HC-LD, TUC-48G-LD, TUC-48G-HC, TUC-48G-HC-LD|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|