The True TUC-48F-HC undercounter freezer maintains an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit through the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To ensure temperatures are cool, the refrigerant runs through the capillary tube system. Even airflow is provided by the condenser and evaporator fan motors. The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. For accessible cleanup and maintenance, the refrigeration system is accessible from the rear exterior.
To ensure cold air stays inside, the doors close under 90 degrees. Past this point, the doors stay open so product is easy to load or the interior can be cleaned. Product is stored on four PVC-coated wire shelves. When it spills, debris and liquids are not caught in the corners since they are coved. The aluminum interior liner and exterior stainless steel construction are heavy duty. The True TUC-48F-HC undercounter freezer has polyurethane insulation to retain cold air.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by capillary tube system
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors create even air flow
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- Access the refrigeration system from the rear
- 12-in. recessed door handles
- 90-degree, stay-open feature keeps the doors open past 90 degrees
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 4 PVC-coated shelves adjust for convenience
- Compliant for open food product
- 3.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 483⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 36 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Stainless steel exterior top, ends, and front withstand constant use
- Heavy-duty GalFan-coated steel back
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to add structure
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Coved corners in the stainless steel floor simplify cleanup
Additional information on these units can be found in the undercounter freezers buyers' guide.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-48F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48F, TRUE TUC-48F, TUC48F, 890-TUC48F, TRU-TUC48F, TUC-48-F, TUC-48-F-HC|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|