The Turbo Air MUF-48-N undercounter freezer comes with two 21-inch-by-17-inch, polyethylene-coated shelves that are adjustable to suit different products. Product visibility in the cabinet is provided by the LED lights. Made of aluminum, the interior is corrosion resistant, while its stainless steel floor adds durability and simplifies cleanup. Its refrigeration system is self-contained and uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep the interior chilly.
The doors have comfortable handles for staff members to access stored products, and the self-closing design of the two doors is convenient and keeps cold air inside the Turbo Air MUF-48-N undercounter freezer. There are ABS door liners to minimize condensation buildup and provide insulation. Most of the exterior is made of stainless steel, so it is corrosion resistant and easy to clean. Four 4-inch swivel casters provide mobility for cleaning and servicing the refrigeration system. To keep the unit in place, the front set of the casters can be locked.
- (2) 21-in. x 17-in. polyethylene-coated shelves are adjustable to suit different applications
- LED lighting illuminates the interior to increase visibility in the cabinet
- Aluminum interior is corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Stainless steel floor construction makes it easy to clean spills and messes
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to improve the structural strength and retain cold air
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and provide durability
- Exterior back and bottom are made of galvanized steel for strength
- 4-in. swivel casters can be locked to keep the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- All the components in the system are built together to facilitate installation and servicing
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital display enables the operator to perform temperature checks
- Device on the condenser automatically brushes dust off 2-3 times per day to reduce the need for maintenance
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coating
- Comfortable handles on the 2 doors enable staff to quickly access the cabinet interior
- Self-closing design keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- ABS door liners reduce buildup of condensation and provide additional insulation
- Magnetic door gaskets create a seal to the frame for cold air retention
- One-piece gasket construction enables efficient cleaning and replacement
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 12.86 cu. ft., two-section, self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUF-48-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|