The True TUC-27F-LP-HC LH undercounter freezer has a low-profile design that enables the unit to roll under low countertops. With a stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior liner, this unit withstands high-volume use. Its coved interior corners will not trap debris and liquids, making it simple to clean. The left-hinged door has a magnetic gasket around its frame to prevent cold air leaks. Product is stored on the floor and on two PVC-coated shelves.
The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. Its refrigeration system is accessible from the back for maintenance. To maintain cool temperatures, this True TUC-27F-LP-HC LH undercounter freezer uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in its capillary tube system. The average temperature is -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The cool air is evenly distributed by the condenser and evaporator fan motors.
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors move a consistent amount of air
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Access the refrigeration system from the rear
- Low-profile design enables the unit to sit under lower-than-average countertops
- 12-in. recessed handle on the left-hinged door
- Door closes by itself under 90 degrees but stays open past that point
- Door gasket prevents cold air leaks
- 2 adjustable shelves are coated in PVC to resist corrosion
- Compliant for open food product
- 2.3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 317⁄8 in. D x 317⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Exterior top, ends, and front are made of stainless steel
- GalFan steel back resists corrosion
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- Clear-coat aluminum interior liner withstands heavy use
- Coved corners in the stainless steel floor do not trap debris or liquids
In-depth information on undercounter freezers is available in our undercounter freezers buyers' guide.
Low Profile Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) left-hinged stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2" diameter dual swivel castors, 31-7/8"H counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-LP-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-LP-HC|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|