Left-handed door hinges help the TUC-27F-LP-HC undercounter freezer fit into kitchen workflows that wouldn't benefit from having a right-hinged door. The equipment's low-profile design gives it a working height of 317⁄8 inches high to fit underneath low countertops. A stainless steel exterior top, front, and sides make the freezer able to hold up in busy environments. Two gray PVC-coated wire shelves are included and can be adjusted on 1⁄2-inch increments.
- Left-hand door hinge
- Low-profile design with a working height of 317⁄8 in.
- Cabinet is finished with a stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Cabinet back is finished with aluminum that matches steel components
- Interior is finished with NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum that's easy to wipe clean
- Stainless steel floors with coved corners make cleaning up spills a simple task
- Cabinet insulation is achieved with high-density polyurethane Ecomate foam
- 11⁄2-in. stem castors allow cabinet to be wheeled into place and out for cleaning
- Stainless steel door exterior and aluminum interior
- 12-in. recessed door handle is foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure that it stays attached permanently
- Door is mounted on self-closing torsion system so it is never accidentally left open
- Door gaskets attach via magnets and can be removed without tools for cleaning
- Heavy-duty gray PVC-coated wire shelves measure 231⁄4-in. L x 16-in. L each
- Shelves mount on support pilasters via chrome-plated clips and can be adjusted on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Equipment meets NSF 7 Standards for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in the United States
Reliable, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system circulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that's more energy efficient than manmade refrigerants and better for the environment
- System is factory-balanced with large condenser and evaporator coils along with a 1⁄3-HP compressor for quick temperature recovery
- System is designed to hold -10 degrees F temperature
- Evaporator fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating for a long life
- Large evaporator fans move high volumes of air at low volumes through the refrigerator cabinet to ensure all products are held at a consistent temperature
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Low Profile Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel left hinge door, 1-1/2" diameter dual wheel castors, 31-7/8"H counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-LP LH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-LP-HC|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|