With a low-profile height of 317⁄8 inches, the TUC-27F-LP-HC undercounter refrigerator can be slid underneath low countertops. 11⁄2-inch dual swivel castors make it able to be easily maneuvered into place and slid out for cleaning underneath and behind the equipment. This undercounter freezer uses R209 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring substance that offers better energy efficiency and is better for the environment compared to traditional refrigerants. The True TUC-27F-LP-HC undercounter refrigerator's factory-balance system maintains a temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit for storing frozen food and ice cream.
- Low-profile 317⁄8-in. height allows equipment to be installed under low countertops
- Factory-engineered refrigeration system balances large evaporator and condenser coils with a powerful 1⁄3-HP motor to maintain a steady -10 degree F temperature
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and a fan with large blades work to move a consistent volume of air slowly through the cabinet to keep internal temperatures consistent
- Condensing unit can be slid out from the rear of the unit for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Defrost system is time-initiated and time-terminated
- Stainless steel exterior top, front, and sides
- Aluminum back that matches stainless finish
- Cabinet interior is lined with an NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner
- Stainless steel floor features coved corners for easy cleaning
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- 11⁄2-in. swivel castors allow equipment to be conveniently positioned
- 2 gray PVC-coated shelves are included, each measuring 231⁄4 in. L x 16-in. D and adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is designed to remain rust-free
- Equipment meets NSF 7 standard for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in the United States
Durable Self-Closing Door
- Stainless steel front with aluminum liner to match cabinet interior
- 12-in. recessed handle is attached with a sheet metal interlock that ensures permanent attachment
- Door closes itself unless it is opened past 90 degrees, where it will stay open
- Magnetic, one-piece door gasket can be removed without tools, making it easy to keep clean and sanitary
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Low Profile Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, 1-1/2" diameter dual wheel castors, 31-7/8"H counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-LP, TRUE TUC-27F-LP, TUC27FLP, 890TUC27FLP, TRUTUC27FLP, 675-302, TUC-27F-LP-HC|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|