The True TUC-27F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to keep cold air inside. Its stainless steel exterior is heavy duty, and the aluminum lined interior is easy to clean. Coved corners in the stainless steel floor do not trap debris, making it simple to clean. Product is stored on the floor and two adjustable shelves. To prevent cold air from leaking, the door has a magnetic gasket along its edge. It is simple to open with a 12-inch recessed handle.
Its refrigeration system is accessible from the back for cleanup or maintenance. The epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion, and an even amount of air is produced by the condenser and evaporator fan motors. The True TUC-27F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer maintains an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The unit is ADA compliant with a 34-inch-high work surface.
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. work surface height
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Evenly distributes air with condenser and evaporator fan motors
- Evaporator resists corrosion since it is coated in epoxy
- Rear-accessible refrigeration system
- 3-in.-dia. castors provide mobility
- Door has a 12-in. recessed handle
- Clean the interior and load product since the door stays open past 90 degrees
- Door gasket prevents leaks
- Store product on the PVC-coated, adjustable shelves
- Compliant for open food product
- 2.3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 333⁄4 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty
- Steel back is coated in corrosion-resistant GalFan
- Keeps cold air inside the cabinet with polyurethane insulation
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Interior has coved corners for simple cleanup
If you're not sure what kind of undercounter freezer you need, read up on them in our undercounter freezers buyers' guide.
ADA Compliant Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, 34" working height, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-ADA, TRUE TUC-27F-ADA, TUC27FADA, 890TUC27FADA, TRUTUC27FADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-ADA-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I have received this freezer at the end of January and installed two weeks later. in less than three months we had to have it serviced three time..."
"I have received this freezer at the end of January and installed two weeks later. in less than three months we had to have it serviced three times. The first and second time was because it was not cold enough and we had to add gas. wasted 4 containersWe did it for $200. Second time the fan stop working and we had to call again. $200. I should have send it back from the beginning but to remove it we have to remove a cabinet and it takes forever so I decided to fix it. Bad idea. there is no light inside"