The True TUC-27F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer has a working height of 3311⁄16 inches, making it compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). This equipment is built with a stainless steel front, top, and ends. Matching aluminum finishes the equipment's back. The refrigerator's interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum and a stainless steel floor with coved corners. 3-inch stem castors make the True TUC-27F-ADA-HC undercounter freezer easy to maneuver and pull out to clean underneath.
- 3311⁄16 overall height complies with ADA standards
- Cabinet exterior is made with a stainless steel front, top, and ends
- Back is finished in aluminum that matches stainless surfaces
- Cabinet interior is finished in an easy-to-clean, clear-coated aluminum
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane
- 3-in. stem castors allow unit to be positioned easily and rolled out for cleaning
- Door is finished with a stainless steel exterior and an aluminum interior
- 12-in. recessed handle is foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock so it stays permanently attached
- Self-closing doors are prevented from being left open, but stay open when opened past 90 degrees to facilitate stocking the refrigerator
- 2 gray, PVC-coated shelves are included, each measuring 231⁄4 in. L x 16 in. D
- Shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H (height does not include 4-in. for castors)
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Capillary-Tube Refrigeration System for Steady Temperatures
- Factory-engineered, self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to provide consistent -10 degrees F temperature
- 1⁄3-HP compressor is balanced with large condenser and evaporator coils so freezer can recover temperatures quickly
- Evaporator fan with large blades is powered by a sealed, self-lubricating cast iron motor to move high volumes of air through the cabinet to keep temperatures consistently cool
- Condensing unit can be accessed through the back of the refrigerator cabinet and slid out for maintenance
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminate automatic defrost system
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will never rust
- Equipment has met NSF 7 standards for open food storage
ADA Compliant Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, 34" working height, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-ADA, TRUE TUC-27F-ADA, TUC27FADA, 890TUC27FADA, TRUTUC27FADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-ADA-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I have received this freezer at the end of January and installed two weeks later. in less than three months we had to have it serviced three time..."
"I have received this freezer at the end of January and installed two weeks later. in less than three months we had to have it serviced three times. The first and second time was because it was not cold enough and we had to add gas. wasted 4 containersWe did it for $200. Second time the fan stop working and we had to call again. $200. I should have send it back from the beginning but to remove it we have to remove a cabinet and it takes forever so I decided to fix it. Bad idea. there is no light inside"