Each drawer of the True TUC-27D-2-HC undercounter refrigerator is designed to accommodate a full-size food pan. Smaller fractional-sized pans can also be accommodated with the appropriate adapter bars, which are sold separately. Those drawers are made with rugged stainless steel facings, frames, rails, and rollers for a long service life. The equipment's top and sides are also made of easy-to-clean stainless steel. The True TUC-27D-2-HC 2-drawer refrigerator takes advantage of natural, energy-efficient hydrocarbon refrigerant to provide consistent 33-38 degree Fahrenheit temperatures.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is circulated through self-contained, capillary-tube system
- Large evaporator coil, condenser coil, and 1⁄6-HP compressor maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Factory-balanced design ensures shorter run times and reliable temperature recovery
- Cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan powers large evaporator fan to move consistent volumes of air throughout cabinet
- Equipment condensing unit is accessible through back of cabinet so service calls are quicker and easier
- Exterior is built with stainless steel top, ends, and front with an aluminum back
- Cabinet interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum
- Interior floor with coved corners is made of stainless steel
- 11⁄2-in. swivel castors make unit easy to pull out from beneath counter for cleaning
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will never rust
- Complies with NSF 7 standard to hold open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- 275⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 36 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Two Stainless Steel Doors
- Each drawer accommodates a full-size pan up to 6-in. deep
- Drawers can each accommodate a combination of smaller pans with the appropriate adapter bar (bar and pans are sold separately)
- Drawer facings, frames, slides, and rollers are made of stainless steel
- 12-in. recessed handles are foamed-in-place and fitted with a sheet metal interlock so they stay permanently attached
- Drawer gaskets are made of one piece and snap in and out of place with magnets
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers each accommodates (1) 12x20x6 food pan (NOT included), 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27D-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27D-2, TRUE TUC-27D-2, TUC27D2, TRUTUC27D2, 890TUC27D2, 675-318, TUC-27D-2-HC|
|Specialty Options||Pan Slide|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|