This True undercounter refrigerator is built to save space in your kitchen while ensuring that you have everything you need on hand at any given time. High quality metals and internal components work in combination to deliver lower operating costs and a machine that performs better at colder temperatures. The undercounter refrigerator is made from stainless steel to resist rust and damage in a challenging commercial kitchen setting.
- 5.2 cubic feet
- Stainless steel front, top and sides with matching aluminum back
- Positive self closing door with stay open feature
- Adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- Clear-coated aluminum interior and 300 series stainless steel floor
- Factory-mounted castors
- Guided air flow
- Bottom mounted compressor
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38 F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, (2) front leg levelers & (2) rear recessed castors, front breathing, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.5 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-24, TRUE TUC-24, TUC24, TRUTUC24, 890TUC24, 675-108, TUC-24-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TUC-24 Customer Reviews
"Fan could be quieter with less vibration."