The True TSSU-12M-B mega-top prep table is built with a 87⁄8-inch-deep cutting board that runs the length of the equipment. That cutting board is made of thick polyethylene, a durable and easy-to-sanitize material. Behind the cutting board is a refrigerated food pan area that comes equipped with 12 sixth-size pans. That area can accommodate a number of other pan sizes when fitted with adapter bars. Additional pans and adapter bars are sold separately.
A capillary tube refrigeration system with large evaporator and condenser coils allow the True TSSU-12M-B prep table to hold consistent temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. A large evaporator pan ensures that all contents of the cabinet and pans are held at consistent, food-safe temperatures. Six long-wearing PVC-coated shelves equip the prep table's cabinet compartment.
- Factory-engineered capillary tube system with large evaporator and condenser coils are balanced with 1⁄2-HP compressor for quick temperature recovery
- 134A refrigerant works to keep all products held between 33-41 degrees F
- Large evaporator fan blades move a consistent volume of air through cabinet to ensure all products are kept at the same temperature
- Condenser and compressor assembly slides out from the back of the equipment so technicians have easy access to those components
- 5-in. stem castors make unit mobile
- 6 included wire shelves are coated in gray PVC
- Shelves measure 219⁄16 in. x 16 in.
- Shelves are mounted on aluminum pilasters with chrome-plated clips and are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists rust for the life of the equipment
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- 723⁄8 in. L x 341⁄8 in. D x 403⁄8 in. H (height does not include 61⁄4 in. castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Damage-Resistant Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet exterior is finished with stainless steel top, front, and ends; an aluminum back matches those components
- Interior of cabinet is finished with clear-coated aluminum and a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane for rigidity and energy efficiency
- Doors are mounted on self-closing hinges that stay open past 90 degrees
- Door gaskets remove without tools for cleaning
- Doors are fitted with 12-in. recessed handles that are permanently attached with sheet metal interlocks
Large, Sanitary Prep Surface
- 12 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans are included, measuring 4-in. deep
- Top accommodates a variety of pan sizes up to 6-in. deep on sold-separately adapters
- 1⁄2-in.-thick, 87⁄8-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the equipment to provide a durable and sanitary prep surface
- Foam-insulated, stainless steel lid maintains energy efficiency and food freshness
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-12M-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-12M-B, TRUE TSSU-72-12M-B, TSSU7212MB, TRUTSSU7212MB, 890TSSU7212MB, 675-284|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|