The True TS-49F-HC two-section freezer has six adjustable, PVC-coated shelves. LED lights inside the cabinet shine on products for visibility. The doors open easily with the 12-inch recessed handles. Gaskets around the doors prevent cold air leaks, and the polyurethane insulation retains cold air. Its stainless steel exterior and interior resist rust, scratches, and dents. Structure is provided by the steel frame rail.
Since the refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom, it is easy to service, and the lowest shelf is raised to a comfortable height. Its evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. The capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool, which are maintained at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The True TS-49F-HC two-section freezer has a digital display for the temperature.
- Stainless steel exterior is durable
- Interior liner and floor are made of stainless steel
- Steel frame rail adds structural strength to the cabinet
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 doors close by themselves to keep cold air inside
- 12-in. recessed handles facilitate opening
- Prevent cold air leaks with gaskets on the doors
- 6 PVC-coated, adjustable shelves
- LED lights shine on product for visibility
- 4-in. castors provide mobility
- Compliant for open food product
- 9.6 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Bottom-mounted Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital temperature display is easy to read
- Maintenance is simple since the system is mounted on the bottom
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
Check out our two-section refrigerators buyers' guide for more information.
Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, -10°F, (2) stainless steel doors, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (6) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TS-49F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-49F, TRUE TS-49F, TS49F, 890TS49F, TRUTS49F, 675-065|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
True Refrigeration TS-49F-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Pete @ Nicky's Stop N Shop said...
"Needed a larger freezer to store all the goods and this freezer was the perfect size. All stainless steel inside and out. Price was lower compar..."
"Needed a larger freezer to store all the goods and this freezer was the perfect size. All stainless steel inside and out. Price was lower compared to many other sites. Only bad part about the freezer is the solar temperature display. If you are putting the freezer in a dark room or where the light is not on the whole time, then the solar display is not that great. You have to wait 10 seconds or so for it to display the temperature when you turn the room light on. Otherwise, there would be no issue with the display if the room is lit constantly. Also, the single bulb that is mounted high center does not provide enough lighting to the bottom of the freezer. This also depends on how well lit your room is. And the compressor/fan is a bit noisy. Other than that, there are no issues. TRUE is a well known company that puts out quality products. You can get an equivalent product for less money, but you do get what you pay for. If you want a quality product, get a TRUE. Product height while mounted on the pallet needs to be listed on manufacturers and sellers website. Needed to take the freezer off the pallet to make it fit through the door; and this had to be done outside in the rain. Product height with casters was also wrongly stated on manufacturers website."