True refrigeration offers relatively low environmental impact with ozone-safe insulation and CFC-free 134A refrigerant with its 82-3/8 inch refrigerated chef base. Not only is it environmentally-sound alternative, its rugged stainless steel construction and epoxy-coated evaporator will make this a unit that will last. This chef base offers dependability with space-saving design.
- 82-3/8 in. top will hold up to 1084 pounds and has V edges to help prevent spills
- Unique refrigeration design provides short run times and quick recovery even in the busiest kitchens
- Left drawer accommodates up to 3 full-size pans and the right drawer accommodates up to 2 full-size pans in a variety of possible configurations
- Condensing unit is accessible from behind and slides out for easy maintenance
- Interior surfaces are clear coated to resist corrosion and make them easy to clean
- Extra-large evaporator coil and higher horsepower compressor helps maintain constant 33-38 degree temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.3 A, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug with 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 82-3/8 in. L x 32-1/8 in. D x 20-3/8 H
- cULus and CE Listed and NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 82-3/8"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [left drawer accommodates (3) and right drawer accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-82 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Chef Base and Equipment Stands|
|Also Known As||TRCB82, TRCB-82, TRUTRCB82, TRUE TRCB-82, 890TRCB82, 675-132|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|