The True THAC-60-LD horizontal open air cooler has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system that is easily accessible for service and cleaning. Debris is prevented from building up on the condenser coils because the condenser fan motors reverse directions during the defrost cycles. The cast-iron, self-lubricating fan motors and large blades create a high volume of airflow to ensure all products are evenly chilled, temperatures are colder, and recovery is faster. The temperatures range from 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Three shelves are tiered for a unique product display opportunity. Glass sides and front allow for full visibility of products, while fluorescent lights are used to illuminate the interior. The white aluminum liner and non-peeling exterior are durable. Cold air is kept in the cabinet with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also provides structure. When the True THAC-60-LD horizontal open air cooler is fully loaded, it runs more efficiently. It should not be installed in direct sunlight or near vents, fans, or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain.
- 3 shelves are tiered for a variety of product display options
- Fluorescent lighting is safety shielded
- White, non-peeling, black powder-coated steel is durable
- White aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure in the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 15 A, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 601⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 433⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- 35-40 degrees F temperature range
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures through the capillary tube system
- Servicing and cleaning the refrigeration system is easy since it slides out
- Defrost system is time-initiated and time-terminated
- High-volume airflow, colder temperatures, and quick temperature recovery is possible through the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and large blades
- Debris is kept from building up on the condenser coils since the condenser fan motors reverse during the defrost cycles
- Fully-loaded cabinet runs most efficiently
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, and doorways where the air curtain may become disrupted
- Made to be used in environments where the relative humidity is 55 percent or less and ambient temperature is 75 degrees F or less
Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser, 60"L, 43-3/8"H, (3) level tiered stainless steel floor, white steel exterior, white aluminum interior, deck pans, fluorescent interior lighting, leg levelers, self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, 6.5 cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration THAC-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|
|Product||Open Air Cooler|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|