Accommodating 30 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 42 cases of 12-ounce cans, the True TD-80-30-HC forced-air bottle cooler's interior is made of galvanized steel. It is equipped with six bin dividers that are adjustable to maximize storage and has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to ensure beverages remain cold. LED lighting illuminates the interior to provide product visibility, and the high-capacity refrigeration system is factory balanced to maintain temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Forced-air cooling chills the bottles on top first since they are most accessible.
The True TD-80-30-HC bottle cooler is equipped with an epoxy-coated evaporator that is electronically commutated and resistant to corrosion. When maintenance is necessary, the condenser unit slides out, and the evaporator and condenser fan motors move air consistently to conserve energy and reduce heat. Its exterior is constructed of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel. To prevent theft, the stainless steel countertop has three stainless steel lids with barrel locks, and bottle cap openers and cap catchers are included.
- Can accommodate 30 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 42 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Stainless steel countertop with 3 stainless steel lids
- Black powder-coated front, sides, and back are constructed of cold-rolled steel
- Galvanized steel interior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 6 heavy-duty bin dividers are PVC coated and adjustable
- LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Standard barrel locks
- Bottle cap openers and cap catchers are included
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for storing and displaying packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- High capacity and factory balanced
- Forced-air cooling system cools bottles on top first
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is resistant to corrosion
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance
- Self-contained capillary tube system is factory engineered and uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 801⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 2.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
For more information on bottle coolers and what they can provide for your business, check out our bar refrigeration buyers' guide.
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (30cs) 12oz bottles or (42cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (3) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, (6) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, removable bottle cap opener & cap catcher, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.7 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-80-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-80-30, TRUE TD-80-30, TRUTD8030, 890TD8030, TD8030|
|Number of Dividers||6|
|Special Features||Bottle Opener|
|Special Features||Door Locks|
|Special Features||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 100|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|