The True TD-65-24-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a black cold-rolled steel exterior that is powder coated, as well as stainless steel lids and a countertop. Its interior is made of galvanized steel to provide strength, and structure is added by the steel frame rail. For quick access to drinks, the unit's two lids slide open and closed. A bottle cap opener and cap catcher are included for opening drinks and catching bottle lids. To facilitate maintenance, the condensing unit can be pulled out from behind the front grille.
Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Moving a consistent volume of air, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors operate at a high frequency. The system's forced-air design ensures the top bottles are chilled first so that the most accessible drinks stay cool. This True TD-65-24-HC forced-air bottle cooler can hold 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-ounce cans.
- Accommodates 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Organize drinks by brand or type with 3 PVC-coated bin dividers
- 2 stainless steel lids provide access to drinks
- Bottle cap catcher and opener are included
- Condensing unit slides out and can be accessed for maintenance from behind the front grille
- Bottles on top are cooled first with the forced-air cooling feature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is metered through the capillary tube system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fans are electronically commutated to produce little heat and conserve energy
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding packaged or bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Black powder-coated exterior provides durability and is made of cold-rolled steel
- 2 stainless steel sliding lids
- Stainless steel countertop is durable
- Quick cleaning galvanized steel interior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure
- Steel frame rail provides strength
Dimensions & Utilities
- 641⁄2 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Look at our explainer on bar refrigeration equipment for in-depth information on these units.
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (22cs) 12oz bottles or (32.5cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (2) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, black powder coated exterior, (4) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, LED interior lighting, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-65-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-65-24, TRUE TD-65-24, TRUTD6524, 890TD6524, TD6524, 675-025|
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Special Features||Door Locks|
|Special Features||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|