The True TD-65-24 forced-air bottle cooler has a black laminate vinyl exterior and a stainless steel countertop. Its interior is made of galvanized steel to provide strength, while structure is added by the steel frame rail. Two lids lift up to make it simple to access drinks. A built-in bottle cap opener collects the tops to prevent a mess. The front grille removes for access to the refrigeration system.
Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R134A refrigerant. They can be recovered quickly since the evaporator has large fan blades and the cast iron motor. Its forced-air design ensures the top bottles are chilled first, always ensuring customers receive a cold drink. The True TD-65-24 forced-air bottle cooler can hold 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 321⁄2 cases of 12-ounce cans.
- Accommodates 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 321⁄2 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Organize drinks by brand or type with 3 PVC-coated bin dividers
- 2 lids provide access to drinks
- Built-in bottle cap catcher
- Front grille slides out to provide access to the condensing unit
- Bottles on top are cooled first with the forced-air cooling feature
- R134A refrigerant maintains temperature through the capillary tube system
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Temperature is recovered quickly due to the cast iron evaporator fan motor and large fan blades
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- Compliant for holding packaged or bottled product
- 8.6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 645⁄8 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Black laminate vinyl exterior will not chip or peel easily
- Stainless steel countertop is durable
- Easy-to-clean galvanized steel interior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure
- Steel frame rail provides strength
Take a look at our bar refrigeration buyers' guide for in-depth information on bar equipment.
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (22cs) 12oz bottles or (32.5cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (2) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, (4) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-65-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-65-24, TRUE TD-65-24, TRUTD6524, 890TD6524, TD6524, 675-025|
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|