The True TCGG-72-LD full-service deli case has a laminated vinyl exterior that is resistant to scratches and dents and a stainless steel top and trim for durability. To supply corrosion resistance, the interior sides and top are constructed of white aluminum, and to facilitate cleaning, the sturdy stainless steel floor has coved corners that do not gather debris. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the unit to prevent the loss of cold air, and the double-pane glass adds more insulation and provides product visibility. The self-closing rear doors have thermal glass inserts that slide on stainless steel V-channels.
To maximize storage space, the True TCGG-72-LD deli case is equipped with two cantilevered wire shelves that are adjustable and coated in PVC. Highlighting products and adding visibility, one cabinet-mounted and two shelf-mounted LED lights are installed in the interior. This unit maintains temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and its high-humidity, gravity coil refrigeration system is perfect for chilling deli meats and cheese. The condensing unit is located behind a panel in the back and slides out for maintenance.
- White laminated vinyl exterior with stainless steel top and trim for durability
- Interior sides and top constructed of white aluminum
- Stainless steel floor has coved corners that will not gather debris
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cool air
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail fitted with leg levelers
- Double-pane, insulated glass provides product visibility and helps conserve energy
- Rear doors have double-pane thermal glass inserts with mitered plastic channel frames
- Doors self-close and have a counter-balanced weight system for smooth opening and closing
- Doors slide on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings
- 2 PVC-coated wire shelves are cantilevered and adjustable
- 1 cabinet-mounted and 2 shelf-mounted LED lights illuminate the interior
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Extra-large evaporator coil, high-horsepower compressor, and large condenser maintain cool temperatures
- High-humidity gravity coil refrigeration system is ideal for cooling deli meats and cheeses
- Self-contained capillary system uses environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance and is located behind the panel on the back of the unit
- Temperature holding range: 38-40 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Automatic defrost is time initiated and time terminated
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 667⁄8 in. W x 225⁄32 in. D
- Overall: 721⁄4 in. W x 361⁄8 in. D x 473⁄4 in. H
- 16 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Looking for more information on these units? Check out this deli and display case article.
Curved Glass Deli Case, 72-1/4"L, service type, self-contained refrigeration, gravity coil 55% RH, envir. 75°F, (2) adjustable white wire shelves, LED interior lights, sliding "Low-E" thermal glass rear doors, white aluminum sides & top interior, white exterior, stainless steel floor with coved corners, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 16.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TCGG-72-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|