The True TBB-24-72G-HC-LD three-section bar refrigerator has three glass doors that can be used to merchandise products in customer-facing applications. LED lights shine on product to enhance visibility, and product sits on six PVC-coated shelves that are adjustable. This unit can accommodate three half-barrel kegs and 105 six packs of 12-ounce cans. To prevent damage when loading product, a door threshold protector is built into the unit.
The black laminate vinyl exterior is heavy duty. Its stainless steel countertop can be used as a work station or a place to hold the register. Structure is added by the steel frame rail, and cold air stays inside with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A capillary tube system sends R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant through the True TBB-24-72G-HC-LD three-section back bar cooler. It maintains a temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Accommodates (105) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans or 3 half-barrel kegs
- 6 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Consistent amount of air is produced by the condenser and evaporator fan motors
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- Front grille removes to access the refrigeration system
- Products are visible with LED interior lights
- Compliant to hold packaged and bottled product
- 2.7 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Right and left shelves dimensions: 19 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D
- Center shelves dimensions: 195⁄8 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 731⁄8 in. W x 267⁄8 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Resists chipping and peeling with its laminated black vinyl exterior
- Interior floor is stainless steel for simple cleanup
- Door threshold protector reduces the risk of damage from loading and unloading product
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Structure is added with the steel frame rail
- Reduce the risk of cold air leaking out with magnetic gaskets
- 3 doors each have a 12-in. extruded aluminum handle
- Glass doors enable user to see product without releasing cold air
- Prevent tampering with door locks
More information on bar equipment can be found in the bar refrigeration buyers' guide.
Back Bar Cooler, three-section, 24" deep, 35-5/8" high, (105) 6-packs or (3) 1/2 keg capacity, (6) wire shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (3) glass doors with locks, LED interior light, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TBB-24-72G-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TBB2472G, TBB-24-72G, TRUTBB2472G, TRUE TBB-24-72G, 890TBB2472G, 675-332, TBB-24-72G-LD|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Shallow Depth|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 79 in|