The True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD two-section bar refrigerator has glass doors that are ideal for customer-facing applications. LED lights shine on bottles and cans to make them easy to see. Four PVC-coated shelves are adjustable to accommodate various types of products, and this cabinet can hold 48 six packs of 12-ounce cans or two half-barrel kegs. If drinks spill, the stainless steel interior floor is simple to clean. Damage from loading and unloading the cabinet is prevented with a door threshold protector.
A capillary tube system moves R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant around the unit to keep it cool. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To resist corrosion, the evaporator coil is coated in epoxy. Users can access the refrigeration system by removing the front grille and pulling it out. The True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD two-section back bar cooler has insulation that keeps cold air in the cabinet.
- Holds (48) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans or (2) half-barrel kegs
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lights make it easy to see in the cabinet
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs around the cabinet through the capillary tube system
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Front grille removes for access to the condensing unit
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- NSF compliant for holding packaged and bottled product
- 2.1 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 173⁄4 in. W x 18 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 491⁄8 in. W x 267⁄8 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Resists chipping and peeling with the black laminated vinyl exterior
- Aluminum rear wall is easy to clean
- Durable stainless steel countertop
- Double pane, thermal-insulated glass doors provide visibility into the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior floor has a 1⁄2-in. reinforced lip
- Door threshold protector prevents damage
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- Strength is provided by the black powder coated steel frame rail
- 12-in. extruded door handles provide access to the interior
- Frame around doors has magnetic gaskets to prevent leaks
- Doors have locks to protect product from theft
Take a look at our bar equipment buyers' guide for in-depth information on different types of bar units.
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 24" deep, 35-5/8" high, (48) 6-packs or (2) 1/2 keg capacity, (4) wire shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (2) glass doors with locks, LED interior light, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TBB-24-48G-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TBB2448G, TBB-24-48G, TRUTBB2448G, TRUE TBB-24-48G, 890TBB2448G, 675-196, TBB-24-48G-LD|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Shallow Depth|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Product||Back Bar Refrigerator|