The True TBB-2-HC two-section bar refrigerator can be used to hold two half-barrel kegs or 88 six packs of 12-ounce cans. Product can sit on the four PVC-coated, adjustable shelves. Visibility is provided by the LED interior lights. A capillary tube system is used to move R290 hydrocarbon around the cabinet. The temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To access the refrigeration system, it slides out from behind the front grille.
The exterior has black vinyl-coated front and sides, while the rear is aluminum. Its stainless steel work top withstands regular use, and the interior floor has a 1⁄2-inch reinforced lip and a threshold protector to prevent damage. Both doors have a 12-inch recessed handle that facilitates opening and locks to prevent tampering. The True TBB-2-HC two-section back bar cooler keeps cold air inside with its polyurethane insulation.
- Holds (88) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans or (2) half-barrel kegs
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves hold product
- LED interior lights make it easy to see in the cabinet
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system
- Condensing unit slides out from the grille for accessibility
- Evaporator resists corrosion with its epoxy coating
- NSF compliant for holding packaged and bottled product
- 2.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Right shelves dimensions: 203⁄4 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- Left shelves dimensions: 32 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 587⁄8 in. W x 283⁄4 in. D x 37 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Laminated black vinyl front and sides resist stains
- Aluminum back is resistant to corrosion
- Durable stainless steel top is built for heavy use
- Stainless steel interior floor has a 1⁄2-in. reinforced lip
- Door threshold protector prevents cabinet damage
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cool air inside
- Steel frame rail coated with black powder for strength
- Black vinyl doors have a 12-in. recessed handle
- Magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
- Locks on the doors prevent tampering
The bar equipment buyers' guide has more information on back bar coolers and other bar storage options.
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 37" high, (88) 6-packs or (2) 1/2 keg capacity, (4) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (2) full doors with locks, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TBB-2-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Also Known As||TBB2, TBB-2, TRUTBB2, TRUE TBB-2, 890TBB2, 675-249|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 59 in|