The True TBB-1 bar refrigerator is compact enough to easily fit in the back bar area beneath existing countertops. You can easily store (30) 6 packs of 12-ounce cans or one half barrel keg. Two black PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2 inch increments to accommodate all of your products. Lights in the cabinet make seeing in the fridge easier. Four 4-inch-diameter castors make the fridge movable so you can easily clean underneath it. A 12-inch-long recessed handle on the laminated black vinyl door is permanently attached.
Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R-134A refrigerant. Magnetic gaskets on the door prevent cold air from leaking out, and the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet. Fast recovery time, quick pull-down time, and colder holding temperatures are possible with the evaporator fan motors and large fan blades. The True TBB-1 bar refrigerator has a refrigeration system that is easily accessible from the back of the unit for maintenance and cleaning. The epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion.
- Accommodates (30) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans or 1 half barrel keg
- Black vinyl exterior front and sides and aluminum back are durable
- Stainless steel floor with galvanized steel walls
- Damage from loading product is prevented with a door threshold protector
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 4-in.-dia. castors make the unit mobile
- Laminated black vinyl exterior on the door
- 12-in. recessed handle on the door is permanently attached
- Magnetic door gasket prevents cold air leaks
- Locks on the door prevents unauthorized access
- 2 black, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Bright interior lights make seeing in the cabinet easy
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄6 HP, 3.9 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 317⁄8 in. D x 383⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Cold temperatures are maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator fan motors and large fan blades create a high volume airflow that quickly pulls down temperatures, creates cold holding temperatures, and provides fast recovery time
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for cleaning and maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Back Bar Cooler, one-section, 38-3/4" high, (30) 6-packs, (1) keg capacity, (2) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (1) door with locks, fluorescent interior lights, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TBB-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TBB1, TBB-1, TRUTBB1, TRUE TBB-1, 890TBB1, 675-037|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|