The True T-43F-HC reach-in freezer takes advantage of large condenser and evaporator coils combined with a 3⁄4-horsepower compressor to maintain and internal temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. That temperature is ideal for storing ice cream and virtually any frozen food product. Large fan blades force a high volume of air slowly through the cabinet to create even temperatures throughout. Guards in the back of the cabinet ensure that held products don’t interfere with the optimal airflow. The T-43F-HC uses environmentally friendly, efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and is insulated with high-density Ecomate polyurethane foam that adds rigidity to the structure.
- Exterior cabinet is built with a stainless steel front and anodized aluminum ends, back, and top
- Cabinet interior is lined with an NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner
- Interior stainless steel floor is made with coved corners for easy spill cleanup
- Dense, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates cabinet for energy efficiency
- Frame rail is made of welded, black-powder-coated steel for durability
- Frame rail is fitted with 4-in. diameter stem castors; front pair locks
- Doors are finished with stainless steel fronts and lined inside with the same clear-coated aluminum as cabinet interior
- Recessed door handles measure 12-in. long and are foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock so they stay permanently attached
- Doors are mounted on self-closing hinges
- Door gaskets are made in one-piece, snap-in magnets, and are removable without tools for cleaning
- Unit includes 6 gray, PVC-coated shelves measuring 207⁄8 in. L x 221⁄2 in. D each
- Shelves mount on 4 chrome-plated clips each and are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Cabinet interior is illuminated with incandescent lights which are safety-shielded so they won't break
- Temperature display on refrigerator exterior keeps user informed of interior temperature
- Evaporator is epoxy-coated for a corrosion-free life
- Guard in rear of cabinet ensures the proper airflow for even cabinet temperatures
- Meets NSF 7 standards for holding open foods
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 47 in. L x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H (height does not include 4-in. castors)
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Factory-Balanced Refrigeration System
- Built with True's signature capillary-tube refrigeration system that holds a steady -10 degrees F temperature
- Large evaporator and condenser coils, in combination with a powerful 3⁄4-HP compressor, provide quick temperature recovery
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Large evaporator fans are powered by sealed, cast iron motors to push high volumes of low-velocity air through the cabinet for even temperatures throughout
- Condensing unit is bottom-mounted to operate in the coolest part of the kitchen
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Freezer, Reach-in, -10° F, two-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-43F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|