The True T-36-GC glass chiller has a black, powder-coated steel exterior that will easily fit into any bar. The interior made from galvanized steel is resistant to corrosion. The stainless steel countertop is durable and easy to clean. Cold air is kept in the unit thanks to the polyurethane insulation that also provides structural strength.
The forced-air cooling system pushes an even amount of air throughout the cabinet, ensuring all products are cooled. Servicing the refrigeration system is simple since it is accessible behind the front grill. Three wire shelves hold the glasses and plates while they are being frosted by the high volume airflow. The True T-36-GC glass chiller can hold up to (172) 10-ounce steins or (180) 8-inch mugs.
- Capacity for (180) 8-in. mugs or (172) 10-oz. steins
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate a variety of glasses and plates
- R-404A refrigerant maintains temperatures of 0 degrees F and below
- Evaporator fan motors and large blades create high volume airflow so glasses and plates are quickly frosted
- Automatic defrost system reduces the buildup of ice
- Servicing the refrigeration system is easy since it is accessible
- Forced-air cooling system ensures products are cooled evenly
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Black, powder-coated steel frame rail creates stability
- Durable, permanent exterior is finished in black laminated vinyl
- Stainless steel countertop is easy to clean and durable
- Galvanized steel interior resists corrosion
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural strength
Glass/Plate Chiller, 0° F & below, capacity: (180) 8" mugs or (172) 10 oz. steins, (3) adjustable PVC coated shelves, stainless steel counter top & lid, deep well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, auto defrost, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-36-GC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|