The True STG2F-2S two-section freezer has a top-mount refrigeration system that will not take in dust and dirt that can clog the condenser. To maintain the average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system. The evaporator and condenser fan motors produce a consistent volume of air. The automatic defrost system starts at a certain time and turns off when the unit reaches a specific temperature. When this happens, the evaporator fan automatically turns off.
Product sits on six shelves inside the two sections, and LED interior lights make it possible to see inside. To easily load and unload product, the two doors stay open past 120 degrees. Magnetic gaskets around the door openings prevent cold air leaks. The interior walls are made of aluminum, and it has a stainless steel ceiling and floor. Its exterior has stainless steel doors and front with aluminum sides. A set of locks on the front castors can keep the True STG2F-2S reach-in freezer in place.
- Stainless steel exterior doors and front
- Aluminum exterior sides
- Aluminum interior side and back walls
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Front set of 5-in.-dia. castors lock
- Doors stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading product
- Air leaks are prevented by the magnetic door gaskets
- LED interior lights make it possible to see inside the cabinet
- Compliant for holding open food product
- Product sits on 6 shelves
- 9.4 A, 11⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 525⁄8 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system transports R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant around the cabinet to keep it cool
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Temperature is displayed digitally and can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Consistent volume of air is moved by the evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Mounted on the top to prevent dust and dirt from being taken in
- Automatic defrost system starts on a timer and turns off when it reaches its ideal temperature
- Evaporator fan motor delays automatically during the defrost cycle
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
The two-section freezers buyers' guide has more information on these units.
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, Reach-in, -10°F, two-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (2) stainless steel doors with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (6) gray shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1-1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG2F-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|