The True STR1F-1S reach-in freezer is part of the Spec Series, True's line of premium refrigeration equipment. The exterior of this refrigerator is built with a stainless steel door, front, and sides, while the interior features a stainless floor and ceiling. Products are held on three heavy-duty chrome-plated wire racks that offer superior corrosion resistance.
Like all of True's equipment, this Spec Series freezer is built with a factory-balanced refrigeration system. Capillary tubes meter refrigerant in the system to provide precise temperatures and quick recovery. The evaporator and condenser fan motors are each electronically-commutated, a technology that distributes air evenly while requiring less electricity and producing less heat than traditional ones.
- Includes 3 chrome-plated wire racks
- Capillary tube refrigeration system is designed to respond quickly to changing temperatures
- Holds a steady -10 degree F temperature that's ideal for storing both frozen food and ice cream
- Evaporator and condenser are equipped with electronically commutated fans, a type that moves a more consistent volume of air while producing less heat and requiring less electricity than traditional fan technologies
- Evaporator is positioned outside of cabinet food zone to maximize the space available to hold food
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost system ensures that the defrost cycle is as short as possible
- Bright, energy-efficient LED interior lighting
- Exterior digital temperature display lets users quickly verify internal temperatures
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to eliminate the chance of corrosion
- NSF-7 approved to hold open food product
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 333⁄4 in. D x 773⁄4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.8 A, 9-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug attached
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Rugged Construction and Premium Materials
- Exterior is built with stainless steel door, front, and sides
- Interior side walls and back are made of aluminum
- Interior floor and ceiling are built with stainless steel
- Cabinet and door are insulated with environmentally-friendly, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Cabinet is mounted on 5-in. plate castors, two of which lock
- Bolt-style door lock to protect sensitive materials
- All-metal working door handle
- Self-closing door stays open when opened past 120 degrees
- 4 cam lift door hinges
- One-piece magnetic door gasket is removable without tools
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, Reach-in, -10°F, one-section, stainless steel front & sides, (1) stainless steel door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STA1F-1S-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||STA1F-1S|
|Capacity Range||26-41 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|