This True Refrigeration glass door merchandiser has Low Emissivity insulated glass doors, which are coated on the outside to reflect UV rays away from the interior and insulated with argon gas to keep cold air locked inside. This glass door merchandiser has an oversized refrigeration system that holds the interior temperature within range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features Ecomate® polyurethane insulation inside the entire cabinet structure.
- Replaces GDM49WRFBK
- Cabinet temperature range: 33 - 38 degrees F
- 2 sections with 2 "Low-E", self-closing glass doors
- 8 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves, each with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- Shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments with dimensions: 24-9/16 in. W x 22-1/8 in. D
- Exterior is made from black laminated vinyl
- White aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
- Bottom-mounted compressor with "no stoop" lower shelf for maximum product visibility
- Cabinet structure is foamed-in-place with Ecomate® insulation
- Cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
- 1/2 HP compressor
- Durable steel frame rail with leg levelers
- Illuminated exterior sign panel
- 12-in. handles on doors
- Integrated door lighting uses electronic ballast and T-8 fluorescent bulbs
- 115V/60 Hz/1-ph; 1/2 HP, 15 A, plug and cord set are included
- Total Dimensions: 54-1/8 in. W x 30-29/32 in. D x 78-5/8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and cULus Energy Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
- Black laminated vinyl on exterior is resistant to peeling and chipping; white interior has heavy-duty stainless steel
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system with Thermostatic expansion valve system for maximum cooling efficiency
- Frame rail made from welded steel is black powder coated to resist corrosion
- PVC-coated shelves are resistant to rust and scratches
Environmentally Friendly, Energy-Efficient
- Self-lubricating, cast iron evaporator fan motor ensures faster cooling and quicker recovery to holding temperatures of 33 - 38 degrees F
- Positive seal and torsion type closure system on doors locks cold air in
- Low-E metal oxide film keeps warming ultraviolet rays from penetrating the glass, and argon-gas filled double panes insulate the interior cabinet
- Refrigeration system uses CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Ecomate® insulation in cabinet structure has no ozone depletion or global warming potential
In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of the GDM-49-HC~TSL01 with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, black laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-LD BK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-LD BK Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Vince Lentz said...
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamiz..."
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamizers for this model."