The True GDM-49-HC~TSL01 black glass door merchandiser is built with two swinging glass doors, each of which is constructed with double-pane, thermal-insulated glass that prevents heat from passing through the doors to maintain energy efficiency. Each of the doors are fitted with an extruded, contoured handle that provides a comfortable grip so they easily open when a customer wants to grab something or you need to load the cabinet with product. Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from escaping the cabinet and easily remove for cleaning and replacing.
The condensing unit is mounted in the bottom of the equipment, a setup that allows critical components to operate in the coolest, most grease-free part of the kitchen to prevent premature failure. That design also lifts the merchandiser's bottom shelf higher off the ground so items are easy to reach. The True GDM-49-HC~TSL01 black merchandiser's capillary tube system maintains temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the optimal range to keep chilled food fresh and safe. The environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool. Since the evaporator and condenser fan motors provide a high volume airflow, less heat is produced and less energy is consumed.
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2 in. increments along interior aluminum pilasters
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- Lower shelf is slightly raised so products are easily viewable
- Laminated vinyl exterior is durable, permanent, and black
- White aluminum interior will not peel or chip
- Stainless steel floor has coved corners that makes cleaning easy
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyethylene for superior energy efficiency
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is welded and powder coated for durability and resistance to rust
- Leg levelers equipped to frame rail provide level installation
- Illuminated sign panel can be fitted with a number of available signs (each sold separately)
- LED lighting clearly illuminates held products, creating an attractive display
- Clean-out drain is built into cabinet floor so equipment can be hosed clean
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- Meets NSF 7 standards for storing packaged and bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system maintains optimal food temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Capillary tube refrigeration system takes advantage of natural R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to manmade chemicals
- Electronically commutated motors power evaporator and condenser fans providing greater consistency and improved energy efficiency over traditional technologies
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will not rust
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is easily maintained
Energy-Efficient Thermal Doors
- Double pane, thermal-insulated glass prevents exterior heat from warming refrigerator interior
- 12-in.-long extruded handles provide a comfortable grip for opening doors
- Doors are mounted on a torsion-type closure system to prevent them from being left open
- Magnetic door gaskets form a positive seal to keep air inside cooler's cabinet
In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of the GDM-49-HC~TSL01 with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||GDM-49, GDM-49-HC-LD, GDM-49-BK, GDM-49-BLK, GDM-49-HC, GDM-49-HC~TSL01|
|Width (in) Range||31 - 56 in|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Vince Lentz said...
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamiz..."
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamizers for this model."