The True GDM49BK glass door merchandiser is built with two swinging glass doors, each of which is constructed with double-pane, thermal-insulated glass that prevents heat from passing through the doors to maintain energy efficiency. Each of those doors is also fitted with an extruded, contoured handle that provides a comfortable grip.
This glass door merchandiser's condensing unit is mounted in the bottom of the equipment, a setup that allows critical components to operate in the coolest, most grease-free part of the kitchen to prevent premature failure. That design also lifts the merchandiser's bottom shelf higher off the ground so items are easier to reach. The True GDM49BK merchandiser's capillary tube system maintains temperatures of 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the optimal range to keep chilled food fresh and safe.
- Capillary tube refrigeration system takes advantage of natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to manmade chemicals
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system maintains optimal food temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated motors power evaporator and condenser fans providing greater consistency and improved energy efficiency over traditional technologies
- Cabinet exterior is finished with chip- and peel-resistant black vinyl
- White aluminum interior with stainless steel floors and coved corners makes cleaning easier
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyethylene for superior energy efficiency
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is welded and powder coated for durability and resistance to rust
- Leg levelers equipped to frame rail provide level installation
- Illuminated sign panel can be fitted with a number of available signs (each sold separately)
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves are included
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments along interior aluminum pilasters
- LED lighting clearly illuminates held products, creating an attractive display
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will not rust
- Clean-out drain is built into cabinet floor so equipment can be hosed clean
- Meets NSF 7 standards for storing packaged and bottled products
- Not intended to store open products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in the USA
Energy-Efficient Thermal Doors
- Double pane, thermal-insulated glass prevents exterior heat from warming refrigerator interior
- 12-in.-long extruded handles provide a comfortable grip for opening doors
- Doors are mounted on a torsion-type closure system to prevent them from being left open
- Magnetic door gaskets form a positive seal to keep air inside cooler's cabinet
In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of the GDM-49-HC~TSL01 with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||GDM-49, GDM-49-HC-LD, GDM-49-BK, GDM-49-BLK, GDM-49-HC, GDM-49-HC~TSL01|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Vince Lentz said...
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamiz..."
"Using in camp store Very impressed with the quality. Heavy duty shelving easily installed with plenty of room. Looking for bottle lane orgamizers for this model."