The True GDM-49-HC~TSL01 WHT two-section glass door merchandiser has an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains holding temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool. The refrigerator has self-closing doors with a positive seal, and the entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside the cabinet. The bottom-mounted condensing unit is easy to maintain and creates a lower shelf that slightly raises products so they are easily visible.
The black laminated vinyl exterior is durable and will not peel or chip. The white aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet interior while the stainless steel floor is durable and has a built-in drain that makes cleaning simple. A welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail has a black powder coating to resist corrosion. The frame is fitted with leg levelers to ensure the merchandiser’s stability on uneven flooring.
Double pane, thermal insulated glass doors have 12 inch long handles that make opening the doors easy. Since these doors are self-closing, keeping cold air in the cabinet is easy. Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from escaping out of the cabinet and easily remove without tools for replacing or cleaning. The True GDM-49-HC~TSL01 WHT two-section glass door merchandiser is NSF-7 approved for products that are bottled or packaged to be displayed and stored in this cabinet.
- Thermal, double pane insulated swing glass doors have black powder coated frames to resist corrosion
- Self-closing doors help keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Each door has a 12 in. long handle that makes opening the door easy
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools for cleaning or replacing
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves are on adjustable 1⁄2 in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters
- No stoop bottom shelf means products can be displayed at a higher level for improved visibility
- Illuminated exterior panel grabs customers’ attention
- LED, safety shielded lights make products more visible
- Leg levelers help with uneven floors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for displaying and storing packaged and bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
- Refrigeration system maintains a temperature range from 33-38 degrees F
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Condensing unit mounted on the bottom of the cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air, reducing heat and the amount of energy consumed
- Non-chip white laminated vinyl exterior is durable and permanent
- White aluminum interior liner brightens cabinet interior
- Stainless steel floor is durable and has a built-in drain for simple cleaning
- Supported by a welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail that is black powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and gives it sturdiness
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of this model with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-49, TRUE GDM-49, TRUGDM49, GDM49, 890GDM49, 675-010, GDM-49RF|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"they performed as promised"
"they performed as promised"