This True Manufacturing refrigerated merchandiser has an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with a holding temperature of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigerator has self-closing doors with a positive seal, and the entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate® insulation. Low Emissivity glass in the door panels is filled with argon gas to add additional insulation, and a layer of metal oxide film on the outside of the glass reflects potentially-warming UV rays and prevents warming within the cabinet.
- Replaces GDM49WRF
- 2 section
- Holding temperature of 33 - 38 degrees F
- Non-chip white laminated vinyl exterior and white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system with thermostatic expansion valve system
- 2 "Low-E" double pane glass doors, insulated with argon gas
- Self-closing doors with 12-in. L door handles
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves, adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Shelf dimensions: 24-9/16 in. W x 22-1/8 in. D
- Raised lower shelf to prevent stooping and increase merchandise visibility
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools
- Bottom-mounted compressor means that top of the unit can be used for storage
- "No stoop" bottom shelf means products can be displayed at a higher level for improved visibility
- Ecomate® insulation is foamed-in-place within cabinet
- Sealed, self-lubricating cast iron evaporator fan motor
- 1/2 HP compressor
- Illuminated exterior panel
- Safety-shielded interior lights with electronic ballast and T-8 fluorescent bulbs
- 115V/60 Hz/1-ph; 1/2 HP, 15 A, plug and cord included
- Total Dimensions: 54-1/8 in. W x 30-29/32 in. D x 78-5/8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and cULus Energy Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
- Damage-resistant white laminated vinyl exterior with durable heavy-duty stainless steel interior floor
- Cast iron evaporator fan motor is epoxy-coated to prevent corrosion
- Supported by a welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail that is black powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Wire shelves are coated with PVC and are designed for heavy duty use
Environmentally Friendly, Energy Efficient
- "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors are filled with argon to keep cold air contained and have a metal oxide layer on the glass to reflect warming UV rays from outside
- Doors form a positive seal with a torsion-type closure system to lock cold air in when doors are closed
- Ecomate® insulation has no ozone depletion potential and no global warming potential
- Uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC-free
- Large evaporator coil, high horsepower compressor, and large condenser create low velocity, high volume airflow to keep interior temperature in range of 33 - 38 degrees F and increase efficiency
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of this model with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, white laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-LD WHT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-49, TRUE GDM-49, TRUGDM49, GDM49, 890GDM49, 675-010, GDM-49RF|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-LD WHT Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"they performed as promised"
"they performed as promised"