This True Manufacturing refrigerated merchandiser has an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with a holding temperature of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigerator has self-closing doors with a positive seal, and the entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate® insulation. Low Emissivity glass in the door panels is filled with argon gas to add additional insulation, and a layer of metal oxide film on the outside of the glass reflects potentially-warming UV rays and prevents warming within the cabinet.
- Replaces GDM49WRF
- 2 section
- Holding temperature of 33 - 38 degrees F
- Non-chip white laminated vinyl exterior and white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system with thermostatic expansion valve system
- 2 "Low-E" double pane glass doors, insulated with argon gas
- Self-closing doors with 12-in. L door handles
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves, adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Shelf dimensions: 24-9/16 in. W x 22-1/8 in. D
- Raised lower shelf to prevent stooping and increase merchandise visibility
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools
- Bottom-mounted compressor means that top of the unit can be used for storage
- "No stoop" bottom shelf means products can be displayed at a higher level for improved visibility
- Ecomate® insulation is foamed-in-place within cabinet
- Sealed, self-lubricating cast iron evaporator fan motor
- 1/2 HP compressor
- Illuminated exterior panel
- Safety-shielded interior lights with electronic ballast and T-8 fluorescent bulbs
- 115V/60 Hz/1-ph; 1/2 HP, 15 A, plug and cord included
- Total Dimensions: 54-1/8 in. W x 30-29/32 in. D x 78-5/8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and cULus Energy Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
- Damage-resistant white laminated vinyl exterior with durable heavy-duty stainless steel interior floor
- Cast iron evaporator fan motor is epoxy-coated to prevent corrosion
- Supported by a welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail that is black powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Wire shelves are coated with PVC and are designed for heavy duty use
Environmentally Friendly, Energy Efficient
- "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors are filled with argon to keep cold air contained and have a metal oxide layer on the glass to reflect warming UV rays from outside
- Doors form a positive seal with a torsion-type closure system to lock cold air in when doors are closed
- Ecomate® insulation has no ozone depletion potential and no global warming potential
- Uses R134a refrigerant, which is CFC-free
- Large evaporator coil, high horsepower compressor, and large condenser create low velocity, high volume airflow to keep interior temperature in range of 33 - 38 degrees F and increase efficiency
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of this model with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version 01, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-49, TRUE GDM-49, TRUGDM49, GDM49, 890GDM49, 675-010, GDM-49RF|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-49-HC~TSL01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"they performed as promised"
"they performed as promised"