The True GDM-33-HC-LD two-section glass door merchandiser is finished with a permanent white vinyl exterior that will not peel or rust. The interior of the equipment is lined in NSF-approved white aluminum and a stainless steel floor. The construction of the floor and built-in drain into the bottom of the cabinet make cleaning the interior of the cabinet simple. Cold air stays inside the cabinet with the environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation that is foamed-in-place to give the unit structure.
Low-emissivity glass doors resist heat transfer to make this merchandiser an energy efficient choice. Each door has a 12-inch-long handle that makes opening and closing the merchandiser easy for your customers. Since the doors are self-closing, you save on energy costs and the unit retains the refrigerated temperatures. Closing the door is easy with the counter-balanced weight system; it makes for smooth, even closing.
Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to ensure steady cooling. A temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained with the refrigeration system. With a more consistent volume of air from the evaporator and condenser fan motors, heat is not produced as much, energy consumption is lowered, and reliability of the motor increases. The True GDM-33-HC-LD two-section glass door merchandiser gets structure from the foamed-in-place, environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation that also keeps cold air inside the cabinet.
- Doors are built with double pane, thermal insulated glass for energy efficiency
- 12-in. aluminum handle gives customers a comfortable grip to open door
- Self-closing doors are counter balanced for comfort and to form a positive seal
- No-stoop lower shelf slightly raises products so they can be seen more easily
- 8 PVC-coated shelves are included and adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate varying heights of products
- Each shelf has 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- Illuminated signage area helps attract customers and can be fitted with several sold-separately options, including custom signage
- Interior of cabinet is illuminated with bright, energy-efficient LED lights so products are more visible
- Cleanout drain in floor makes interior easy to sanitize and clean
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 391⁄2 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 approved for holding packaged and bottled products
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Durable Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet exterior is finished with permanent, chip- and peel-proof white laminated vinyl
- Interior is protected with white aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor
- Entire cabinet has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to give the cabinet structure and keep cold air inside
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is welded and powder coated for rust resistance
- Leg levelers fitted to frame rail allow cabinet to be leveled where floors are uneven
- Self-contained, capillary tube system uses natural R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for consistent cooling
- Balanced refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors create a steady volume of air that increases reliability of the motors, decreases energy consumption, and produces less heat
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of equipment cabinet to provide cooler running temperatures and easy access for service technicians
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) Low-E thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDM-33-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-33, TRUE GDM-33, TRUGDM33, GDM33, 675-014, 890GDM33|
True Refrigeration GDM-33-HC-LD Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"USE IN A SMALL CHURCH. NICE TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN HANDS ARE FULL. LIKE THAT THE SHELVES ARE ADJUSTABLE. WORKS GREAT FOR WEDDINGS, GRAD..."
"USE IN A SMALL CHURCH. NICE TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN HANDS ARE FULL. LIKE THAT THE SHELVES ARE ADJUSTABLE. WORKS GREAT FOR WEDDINGS, GRADUATIONS ETC."