The True GDM-33 glass door merchandiser is finished with a permanent black vinyl exterior that will not peel or rust. The interior of the equipment is lined in NSF-approved white aluminum and a stainless steel floor. The interior floor drain makes it a simple task to clean the interior of the cabinet. Low-emissivity glass doors resist heat transfer to make this merchandiser an energy efficient choice.
This glass-door merchandiser maintains internal temperatures between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. That cooling is accomplished with a factory-balanced, capillary-tube refrigeration system, which uses natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, an energy-efficient alternative to man-made refrigerants that's also better for the environment.
- Factory-engineered capillary tube refrigeration system uses natural R290 refrigerant, an energy efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional refrigerants
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP compressor works with large condenser and evaporator to provide quick temperature recovery
- Electronically-commutated evaporator and condenser fans offer better energy efficiency and reliability compared to traditional technologies
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of equipment cabinet to provide cooler running temperatures and easy access for service technicians
- Illuminated signage area helps attract customers and can be fitted with several sold-separately options, including custom signage
- Eight PVC-coated shelves are included and adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior of cabinet is illuminated with bright, energy-efficient LEDs
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will not rust
- Cleanout drain in floor makes interior easy to sanitize and clean
- NSF-7 approved for holding packaged and bottled products only
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 391⁄2 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Durable Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet exterior is finished with permanent, chip- and peel-proof laminated vinyl
- Interior is protected with white aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor
- Whole cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is welded and powder coated for rust resistance
- Leg levelers fitted to frame rail allow cabinet to be leveled where floors are uneven
- Doors are built with energy-efficient, low-emissivity glass
- 12-in. aluminum handle gives customers a comfortable grip to open door
- Self-closing doors are counter balanced for comfort and to form a positive seal
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, True standard look version, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) Low-E thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-33-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-33, TRUE GDM-33, TRUGDM33, GDM33, 675-014, 890GDM33|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-33-HC-LD Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"USE IN A SMALL CHURCH. NICE TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN HANDS ARE FULL. LIKE THAT THE SHELVES ARE ADJUSTABLE. WORKS GREAT FOR WEDDINGS, GRAD..."
"USE IN A SMALL CHURCH. NICE TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN HANDS ARE FULL. LIKE THAT THE SHELVES ARE ADJUSTABLE. WORKS GREAT FOR WEDDINGS, GRADUATIONS ETC."