The True GDM-26F-HC-LD one-section glass door merchandiser has a triple pane, thermal insulated, self-closing glass door that keeps cold air inside the cabinet. To make opening the door easy for customers and operators, there is a 12 inch extruded handle. The magnetic door gasket easily removes without tools for cleaning and replacing, as well as keeps cold air from escaping the cabinet. All of the merchandiser is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to keep cold air in and give the unit structure.
Consistent cooling is achieved with the merchandiser since the capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The balanced refrigeration system maintains an even temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for ice cream, popsicles, frozen meals, and more. Since the condenser and evaporator fan motors move a consistent volume of air, reduced energy consumption and less heat production is possible. A time-initiated, temperature-terminated, automatic defrost system ensures the True GDM-26F-HC-LD one-section glass door merchandiser maintains proper working order by melting built-up ice.
- Backguard and floor rack provide ideal airflow
- Stainless steel floor is easy to clean
- White laminated vinyl exterior will not chip or peel since it is durable and permanent
- White aluminum interior insulated with foamed-in-place CFC free, polyurethane insulation and easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet structure and keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion protection
- Frame rail has leg levelers to stabilize on uneven ground
- LED interior lighting makes products more visible
- Illuminated exterior sign panel grabs customers’ attention
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.5 A, 1 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged or bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
Advanced Refrigeration System
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated and temperature-terminated, making manual defrosting unnecessary
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit for easy maintenance and no stoop lower shelf storage
- Capillary tube system using environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- High-capacity, balanced refrigeration system holds temperatures at -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors move a steady volume of air, resulting in less energy consumed and less heat produced
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2 in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior
- Self-closing, triple pane, thermal insulated door with a strong seal, torsion-type closure system
- Door fitted with easy-to-grip 12-in. handle to make opening it easy
- Removable magnetic door gasket makes cleaning and replacing easy and keeps cold air from escaping
- Door sign decal included with different varieties available
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Freezer Merchandiser, one-section, True standard look version 01, -10° F, (4) shelves, powder coated exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (1) triple-pane thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDM-26F-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||GDM-26F, TRUE GDM-26F, TRUGDM26F, GDM26F, 675-197, 890GDM26F, GDM-26F-HC-LD|