The True GDIM-49NT-LD BLK glass door ice merchandiser holds as many as (117) 8-pound bags of ice. It has two triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors that prevent condensation buildup on the glass so customers can easily see inside. Each door has a 12-inch-long extruded handle, and the doors close by themselves. Magnetic door gaskets also prevent cold air from escaping. LED interior lights provide more visibility so customers can clearly see products.
The interior floor rack and backguard inside the True GDIM-49NT-LD BLK glass door ice merchandiser prevent bags of ice from blocking cold airflow. The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion, and an automatic defrost system melts ice buildup. For cold holding temperatures and fast temperature recovery, the evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades create a high-volume airflow. The refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 20 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ice bag capacity: (117) 8-lb. bags
- 2 triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors minimize condensation buildup
- Each door has a 12-in. extruded handle
- Doors are self-closing
- Cold air stays inside the cabinet with the magnetic door gaskets
- Exterior sign panel lights up
- LED interior lighting brightens cabinet
- Black laminated vinyl exterior resists chipping and peeling
- White aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Stainless steel floor is durable and easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet and creates structure
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Frame rail has leg levelers for uneven flooring
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged or bottled product
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 20-25 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- High-volume airflow is created by the evaporator fan motor and fan blades for fast temperature recovery and cold holding temperatures
- Interior floor rack and backguard ensure optimum airflow
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for easy access
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 541⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 10.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
The article on ice merchandisers explains the different kinds and their best uses.
Ice Merchandiser, two-section, without 12" tank, (117) 8 lb. bag cap., black vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) floor racks, (2) glass hinged doors, interior LED lighting, leg levelers, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDIM-49NT-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||GDIM-49NT, TRUGDIM49NT, TRUE GDIM-49NT, 890GDIM49NT, GDIM49NT, GDIM-49|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|