The True GDIM-49NT-LD WHT glass door ice merchandiser is designed using high quality materials and components. An energy-saving automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated for the shortest possible defrost cycle. The bottom-mounted condensing unit is positioned for easy cleaning and maintenance as well as providing a no stoop design that maximizes the visibility of the merchandised product. The balanced refrigeration system uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold holding temperatures and fast temperature recovery are possible since the evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades provide a low velocity, high volume airflow.
The exterior of the True GDIM-49NT-LD WHT glass door ice merchandiser is constructed of non-peel, non-chip white laminated vinyl, providing a durable lasting finish. With the white aluminum interior liner and LED interior lights, the cabinet’s interior is bright, and the products are easily visible to your customers. The stainless steel interior floor is easy to clean and durable. Cold air stays in the cabinet since it is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation. Interior floor racks and blackguards prevent bags of ice from blocking optimal airflow. A black powder coated, heavy-duty steel frame rail resists corrosion and has leg levelers for uneven flooring.
- 20-25 degrees F temperature range
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- Evaporator fan motor and fan blades have a high volume airflow design that results in cold temperatures and fast temperature recovery
- Lower no stoop shelf is created by the condensing unit to make products more visible and accessible
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for easy maintenance
- Energy consumption is saved with the time initiated, temperature terminated, automatic defrost system
- Illuminated sign panel grabs customers’ attention
- Interior floor rack and backguard prevents ice bags from getting in the way of airflow
- LED interior lights make product more visible
- Corrosion is prevented with an epoxy-coated evaporator
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.2 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for the displaying and storing of bottled and packaged products
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
- Triple pane, thermal insulated glass doors prevent condensation
- Each door has a 12 in. extruded handle that makes opening it easy
- Doors close by themselves on a positive seal, torsion type closure system
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping and easily removes for replacing or cleaning
Construction of the Cabinet
- White laminated vinyl exterior is durable and will not peel or chip
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor is durable and simple to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and gives it sturdiness
- Black powder coated, heavy-duty frame rail resists corrosion
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven ground
Ice Merchandiser, two-section, without 12" tank, (117) 8 lb. bag cap., white vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) floor racks, (2) glass hinged doors, interior LED lighting, leg levelers, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDIM-49NT-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet