The True GDIM-49NT-LD glass door ice merchandiser has an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and temperature terminated to melt condensate that has built up. The bottom-mounted condensing unit is easily accessible with its location. The capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit, and the evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades provide a low-velocity, high-volume airflow to evenly distribute cold air. The backguard and floor racks ensure air can properly flow while the cabinet is full.
The exterior of the True GDIM-49NT-LD glass door ice merchandiser is constructed of non-peel, non-chip white laminated vinyl. With the white aluminum interior liner and LED lights, products are visible. The stainless steel interior floor is durable and easy to clean. Cold air stays in the cabinet since it is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation. A black powder-coated, heavy-duty steel frame rail resists corrosion and has leg levelers for uneven flooring.
- Temperature range: 20-25 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Evaporator fan motor and fan blades have a high-volume airflow design that results in cold temperatures and fast temperature recovery
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for easy maintenance
- Automatic defrost system melts condensate buildup
- Illuminated sign panel
- Interior floor rack and backguard prevent ice bags from getting in the way of airflow
- LED interior lights provide visibility
- Corrosion is resisted with an epoxy-coated evaporator
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for the displaying and storing of bottled and packaged products
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- White laminated vinyl exterior is durable and will not peel or chip
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor is durable and simple to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Black powder-coated, heavy-duty frame rail resists corrosion
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven ground
- Triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors keep cold air inside
- Each door has a 12-in. extruded handle
- Doors close by themselves on a positive seal, torsion-type closure system
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping
Dimensions & Utilities
- 541⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 10.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Find more about these units in our ice merchandisers buying guide.
Ice Merchandiser, two-section, without 12" tank, (117) 8 lb. bag cap., white vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (2) floor racks, (2) glass hinged doors, interior LED lighting, leg levelers, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDIM-49NT-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||GDIM-49NT, TRUGDIM49NT, TRUE GDIM-49NT, 890GDIM49NT, GDIM49NT, GDIM-49|