Turbochef's HHC2020 VNTLS-SP ventless impinger conveyor oven can bake an eight-inch fresh-dough pizza in just two minutes. The oven's top and bottom impingement are independently-controlled so operators can select the perfect balance for each menu item. This impinger conveyor oven includes a catalytic converter for ventless operation, meaning it doesn't have to be installed under a hood vent to cook most items.
- Compact 20-in. belt width saves space without sacrificing throughput
- 50/50 split belt with two sections that can each be set to a different speed
- Front, top, sides, and back are made with long-lasting 430 stainless steel
- Stainless steel interior resists corrosion and is easy to keep clean
- Exterior covers and panels remain cool to the touch for operator safety
- Top and bottom impingement are independently controlled for customized cooking
- Unique variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow system for quick cooking
- Dual catalytic converters make the oven safe to install without a hood vent to cook most items (exceptions include fatty raw proteins like bone-in chicken and ground beef)
- Mono finger design makes components easy to clean
- Idle mode saves energy when oven is not in use
- Self diagnostics monitor components and alert operator when maintenance is needed
- Software allows belt direction to be reversed to accommodate you kitchen setup
- Two 6-in. conveyor extensions are included
- Opening is adjustable from 1-in. to 3-in.
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 40 A, 6-ft cord with NEMA 15-50P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 48.3-in. W x 35.7-in. D x 17-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
High h Conveyor 2020™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, split belt, 20" cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back cool touch exterior, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI (ventless), 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC2020 VNTLS-SP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||48|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Specialty Options||Split Belt|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|