The TurboChef HHC2020STD-SP high-speed conveyor oven features a split belt setup with two 91⁄2-inch wide sections with independent speed controls, allowing operators to send two different products through simultaneously. Built-in self-diagnostics monitor the conveyor oven's performance, assuring that all components are working efficiently and correcting problems as they arise or alerting users that maintenance is required. The oven is built with stainless steel inside and out, and its exterior surface remains cool to the touch for operator comfort and safety.
- Independently-controlled top and bottom impingement allow for highly-customizable cooking procedures
- Split belt design with independent speed adjustment lets 2 different products bake simultaneously
- 20-in. belt length, each section is 91⁄2 in. W
- Bake times can be adjusted from 30 sec. to 15 min.
- Maximum operating temperature of 550 degrees F
- "High h", variable-speed impingement system circulates air uniformly for a quick, thorough bake
- Variable-speed blower motors
- Mono-finger design makes it easier to deep clean oven
- Conveyor can be set to feed to the left or the right via electronic interface
- Self-diagnostic system monitors component performance to ensure efficient operation
- Ovens can be stacked up to 3 units high with stacking kits (sold separately)
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions for spacious landing and staging areas
- Oven can be placed in idle mode while not in use for energy savings
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 40 A, NEMA 15-50 plug and 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 48.3 in. W x 35.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH Listed
Compact Size, Rugged Construction
- 430 stainless steel front, top, sides, and back offer superior cleanability and corrosion-resistance
- Exterior covers and panels stay cool to the touch during operation to protect users from injury
- Stainless steel exterior for long-lasting performance
- Small footprint with 20-in. opening offers greater throughput than larger ovens
High h Conveyor 2020™ Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, split belt, 20" cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI (standard), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC2020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|