TurboChef's HHC1618VNTLS-48 ventless High H conveyor oven is built for speedy, even cooking. Its ventless design means it doesn't have to be installed under a hood vent for most applications. The high-speed impinger oven's 430 series steel construction will contribute to a long life and easy maintenance. Operators have control over independent top and bottom air impingement to achieve their ideal results for each menu item.
- 430 series stainless steel exterior front, back, top, and sides for ease of cleaning and dependability
- Covers and panels remain cool to the touch to protect users from burns and discomfort
- Entire interior is made with stainless steel for a long life
- 16-in. chamber opening accommodates thicker items
- Dual catalytic converters enable oven to be used without a vent hood
- Top and bottom air impingement are independently-controlled to give operators close control over cooking procedures
- Variable-speed High h airflow system creates even heating throughout cabinet
- Variable-speed blower motors give operators control over air circulation
- Low-power idle mode helps conserve energy when oven is not cooking
- Self-diagnostic system monitors components to ensure efficient operation
- Software enables operators to set left- or right-hand feed
- (2) 6-in. conveyor extensions are included
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 37 A, 7.4 KW, NEMA 6-50 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 31.7 in. D x 17-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Note: Ventless operation is not rated for cooking fatty raw proteins like bacon, beef, bone-in chicken, and sausage. Check your local ordinances.
High h Conveyor 1618 Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, single deck, 48" conveyor length, 16” wide by 18” length cook chamber, Catalytic converter, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior, cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV (ventless), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||48|
|Belt Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|