The TurboChef Bullet impinger oven is designed to expand eateries' menus by cooking a diverse range of food items quickly. It is capable of heating a 6-inch sub in as little as 35 seconds or heating up a frozen 8-inch pizza in a minute. Impingement, radiant heat, and microwave energy combine to provide well-toasted items that are heated thoroughly at speeds faster than conventional equipment can achieve.
A USB interface allows operators to quickly transfer menu programs to their TurboChef Bullet ovens, which holds as many as 256 menu items in its on-board memory. The oven's self-diagnostic system monitors its cooking performance to ensure it is cooking efficiently and makes adjustments or alerts its need for maintenance if a problem is detected. The oven's stainless steel sides, front, top, and drip pan make it long-lasting and easy to keep clean.
- Built with rugged stainless steel sides, front, top, and drip pan
- Exterior remains cool to the touch to prevent user burns and discomfort
- Door handle is designed for comfort and ease of use
- Large, 7-in. capacitive touch screen for intuitive operation
- Oven interior is built with high-quality 201 stainless steel
- Cook chamber is welded for structural rigidity
- Insulation creates even temperatures and improves energy efficiency
- Oven is designed to be easy to clean
- Catalytic converter keeps grease-laden vapor, steam, and smoke out of the surrounding environment so this oven can be used without a hood
- Variable-speed recirculating airflow creates quick and even cooking
- Bottom temperature offset creates even heating throughout cooking chamber
- Digital menu system stores as many as 256 recipes
- Visible light ring provides easy-to-understand cooking status updates
- Self-diagnostic system monitors equipment performance
- May be stacked one on top of the other with sold-separately stacking kits
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 6-30 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 21.17 in. W x 29.98 in. D x 23 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Baking stone for baking bread and pizza with crispy crusts
- Oven rack
- Aluminum paddle for adding and removing food from oven
- Bottle of oven cleaner with trigger sprayer
- Bottle of oven guard with trigger sprayer
- 2 non-stick baskets for loose items like French fries and other side dishes
The Bullet™ Convection/Microwave Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, 21.1" wide, ventless, countertop, fully insulated cook chamber, stores up to 256 recipes, internal catalytic converter, smart voltage sensor technology (US only), digital display, removable rack and grease collection pan, bottom jet plate, pull down door with ergonomic handle, 13 1/2" x 14 1/4, (2) solid PTFE baskets, (1) oven cleaner (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) baking stone & oven rack, side hand grips, stainless steel front, top & sides, 208-240v/60/1ph, cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef BULLET SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet